- Law university degree;
- At least 3 years experience as a lawyer for a reputable law firm or as an in-house legal counsel in a multinational company; background in an IT company would be a plus;
- Overall broad legal knowledge; advanced expertise in IT and intellectual property law, corporate/commercial, data protection represents an advantage;
- Experience in the field of legal assistance and advice, drafting, review and negotiation of contracts.
Skills and competencies
- Strong research and analytical skills;
- Strong communication and organizational skills;
- Fluent English, both writing and speaking;
- Microsoft Word and Excel proficiency;
- High levels of integrity;
- Enthusiastic personality, with a proactive and problem-solving attitude, capable of functioning with minimum guidance;
- Ability and willingness to learn fast and share the knowledge;
- Ability to provide creative legal solutions;
- Detail-oriented, flexible and organized.
The Legal Advisor provides support to the Senior Legal Advisor and to Business stakeholders on aspects related to legal matters, in accordance with the Company’s policies and the applicable laws.
What will you do
- Assist in negotiation of contracts, advise on contract risks, as well as contract compliance and assist in proposing solutions for risks mitigation;
- Provide legal advice and draft legal opinions related to the day-to-day activity of the Company;
- Perform legal research, monitor the changes in the national and EU legislation and inform the interested stakeholders about the most recent changes in legislation and the impact thereof;
- Draft, review and negotiate various documents related to the day-to-day business of the Company. Maintain and update the Company’s legal files and records;
- Cooperate with other departments within the Company (i.e. Business, Marketing, HR, etc.);
- Represent the Company in front of authorities such as Trade Registry, notaries public, bailiffs etc.
TotalSoft is the preferred ERP solutions provider in Romania and one of the top 10 global providers of software solutions for the leasing industry.TotalSoft’s top products, Charisma ERP, Charisma HCM are market leader products in Romania, with relevant references in 8 industries: financial services, retail, distribution, production, construction, agriculture, medical and services.
Currently, TotalSoft has a team of +500 software specialists and projects in 45 countries on 4 continents.
In autumn 2016, TotalSoft was acquired by Logo Business Investment S.A. (Logo), the largest independent software provider in Turkey. With over 35 years of experience, Logo is one of the fastest growing software companies, delivering innovative solutions and services through more than 800 partners. The company is present on 45 international markets serving over 90,000 customers in Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia. Logo is the first publicly traded IT company in Turkey.
For more information, please access: totalsoft.ro, charisma.ro and logo.com.tr/en.