SYNEVO Romania is recruiting Legal Advisor, who is expected to provide support to the company on aspects related to legal matters, in accordance with company, group policies and applicable laws, as well as activity specific requirements.
Essential Skills and Abilities
To fulfill the role, you should possess excellent analytical, researching, drafting skills and legal English. Strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to take good decisions based on judgment and ability to deal appropriately with the confidential information are absolutely essential. You should be an excellent team player with the ability to prioritize work, especially when some deadlines need to be met. Also, you must keep updated with all the laws and should be able to apply them in the given situation.
If you are planning to apply, then you should hold at least a bachelor's degree from a prestigious university in law. Also, a master's degree will definitely be preferred. 3-year experience in a legal department of an international company (or similar experience in a law firm) is mandatory.
Strong theoretical and practical knowledge in civil, commercial and companies’ law and specific legislation knowledge in: protection of personal data, patient rights and e-commerce.
- Ensures that all rules, regulations and procedures of the company are according to the legislation
- Performs legal research and analysis on various legal matters and provides updates on legal developments affecting the business by using various resources and selecting the relevant material to analyze the legal information
- Provide consultancy and internal advice in various areas, such as regulatory issues (medical), data protection, employment, etc.
- Advises on contract, contract compliance and different legal aspects and drafting legal opinions
- Propose solutions for risks mitigation
- Reviewing legal and other relevant documents and identifying the most important issues that need to be addressed on a priority basis
- Preparing and/ or review of legal documents (contracts, addenda, legal opinions)
- Draw up formalities regarding the settlement of disputes and monitor the implementation of the legal clauses
- Actively monitoring the litigation portfolio and submitting reports, when needed
Synevo is the leading provider of diagnostic laboratory services in Romania, offering more than 2,000 routine and advanced tests across all clinical pathology areas. At the end of 2017 Synevo Romania operates a national network of 16 laboratories and more than 78 blood drawing points, while performing almost 15 million tests (www.synevo.ro).
Synevo Romania is part of Medicover - a leading international Healthcare and Diagnostic Services company founded in 1995 (www.medicover.com).