E momentul să sărbătorim și să îți mulțumim că ești alături de noi! Hai să revedem împreună aventurile prin care am trecut și să descoperi surprizele pe care ți le-am pregătit
Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• Law School graduate; strong legal background (minimum 3 years experience); experience in crediting is an advantage
• Previous experience in credit institutions or non-banking financial institutions
• Very good knowledge of commercial law, civil law and banking law
• Skills to communicate, organise and coordinate
• Detail oriented, positive attitude
• Foreign languages: fluency in English
Main Objectives & Activities:
• Approval from legal point of view of the consumer finance and cards agreements; drafts and follows up implementation of amendments related thereto, based on legislative changes;
• Advising on legal issues arisen from: (i) credit cases; (ii) cards issuing; (iii) relationship with partners and intermediates;
• Provides legal advice for new product implementation;
• Provides legal advise on company’s response to complaints from the customers;
• Provides legal advise for organising the BoD and GSM meetings, keeps the constitutive documents of the companies updated, ensures registration of the relevant documents to the Trade Registry and notification to the supervisory authorities, keeps the company’s registries;
• Represents the company’s interests in case of litigations;
• Provides legal advice related to labor law issues occurred in the company’s activity;
• Advise on legal framework and regulatory requirements;
• Cross-business activites: coordinates within GE Money Romania the legal activities related to: (i) consumer finance; (ii) relation with the supervisory authority the National Bank of Romania; (iii) sourcing and (iv) labor law.
Internal & External Contacts:
• Coordination with the other departments within the company, which request legal advice on various issues;
• Participate in meetings with external parties, when legal advice is necessary in order to negotiate a business agreement;
• Represents the company in front of authorities and courts of law.
Imagine the Opportunities …
Imagine being part of one of the worlds largest and most respected organizations, a company that employs over 300,000 people in over 100 countries. GE is a diversified technology; media and financial services company dedicated to creating products that make life better - from aircraft engines and power generation to financial services, medical imaging, television programming and plastics. GE Money is a dynamic and global leading provider of banking and financial services to over 118 million consumers, retailers, and auto dealers in over 50 countries. GE Money’s EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) operations include businesses in over 23 countries across the region employing more than 23,000 people.
GE Money Romania, comprised of Domenia Credit, Estima Finance and Motoractive, offers a broad range of financial products, including mortgages, home equity loans, sales finance, auto finance, personal loans and credit cards
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles