Learning & Development Specialist, CljP
- You work closely with key internal stakeholders to understand their area of the business and identify the root cause of performance issues
- You proactively align with stakeholders across the organization and establish processes to validate their learning needs and develop required performance initiatives
- You design, develop, deliver learning and performance programs and learning experiences to address identified performance gaps
- You research on the industry trends, new concepts, methods and performance techniques in order to implement the learning programs
- You manage priority projects by integrating business analysis, defining the desired business outcomes and engaging the stakeholders
- You contribute to define the learning strategy and embed it across the organization
- You are well organized, focused, and able to meet strict deadlines
- Your mindset is based on improvement and growth
- You bring positive attitude
- You have passion in your blood
- You are creative in finding new ways and methods
Bachelor/Master’s degree in Social Sciences (such as Human Resources, Psychology, Sociology)
Experience and Skills:
- Proven experience in performance consultancy (minimum of 2 years)
- Ability to diagnose situations, ask good questions and lead learning projects
- Ability to build partnerships and working relationships with key stakeholders across all levels of the organization
- Knowledge of Adult learning theories (neuroscience and behavioral sciences)
- Ability to work with data and information
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Train the trainer certificate
- English – level C
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 3 day per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Mentoring programs;
- Inspiring working conditions – best place to work;
- Team-building – because together is always better.
At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
In Cluj, Bosch established an Automotive Electronics Plant. Since it’s opening, in 2013, the company developed high quality products and innovative solutions for international customers. The manufacturing portfolio displays electronic control units for safety in traffic, comfort functions and driving convenience. Additionally, the plant produces electronic control units for eBike powertrain, designed to inspire our mobility behaviour.
We grow together in a place where our colleagues can discover new directions and reinvent themselves, with many ways of working and areas to explore. By using state-of-the-art technology and Industry 4.0 solutions for connected manufacturing, we optimize production and logistics processes. Our responsibility goes far beyond business. We’re independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations.
We enjoy the benefits of a work-life balance program and reward packages that match each lifestyle. For those who want to take up professional or personal challenges, we provide access to our Training Center, for both the employees and for the students from the dual educational system.
We inspire each other for a better today, in an environment defined by diversity and with solid values: cooperation openness, respect, and trust. Through our partnership with the local universities, by offering inspiring working conditions, and getting involved in social projects, we work for a better tomorrow. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference!