Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in Learning and Development field
• Nice to have – instructional design previous experience
• Experience developing omni-channel development experiences
• Previously worked in an international organization
• Successfully delivered large-scale training programs in remote settings
• Competency assessment (individual & organisational)
• Comfortable with leadership training and development
• Track record introducing and setting up new platforms or systems
• Highly comfortable with micro-learning apps
• Experienced in working with all media types (video, presentations, tests, etc)
• Project Management and implementation skills
• Strong analysis and synthesis skills
• Strong English; written and spoken
• Facilitation – The new MSD role is all about enabling learning; the ability to place resources and experiences
• Problem Solving – The ability to reframe problems and use outcome-based problem solving in order to target the correct solution
• Curation – Finding information, adding BAT context and bringing it to the attention of those who need it. Must be accompanied with frequent horizon scanning and keeping up to date with trends and business direction
• Campaigning – Engage users and support the new behaviours expected with key messages and appropriate channels through which to share those messages – through a consistently driven brand to define the campaign
The fundamental purpose of the role is to contribute to raising the capabilities and skills of our Marketers to serve consumer needs better, and secondly to create a sustainable, successful organization to ensure fit for future capability building in the Organization.
The job holder will work with the MSD team to identify needs, facilitate and enable learning, gain expertise in and communicate new learning trends, explore and become proficient in the use of digital technologies, involve Line Managers in cultivating a strong global learning culture, and enhance employee engagement to drive high on the job performance.
• End Market implementation of the Area Marketing L&D agenda
• Supports development, delivery and facilitation of innovative local learning interventions that respond to local business demands.
• Enhances development planning by providing trends for new skills requirements or sources of learning content for Marketing.
• Content curation from external sources and internal tools (such as The Grid)
• Support MSD team in creating Ed-App lessons, monitoring evolution of content, creating reports of usage, efficiency etc
• Supports MSD team in creating Code of Talent missions, evaluates progress and manages reporting for the platform related KPIs
• Evaluates outcome of learning and development activities taking place in Marketing. Such evaluation should seek to cover Reaction, Learning, Behaviour and Results.
• Consult with stakeholders to achieve the most effective allocation, tracking and reporting of Marketing Learning & Development budget and resources.
• Through internal marketing campaigns drives a culture of enthusiasm for lifelong learning in Marketing. Such campaign will involve HR, line managers and leadership teams to drive or anchor key learning and development messages relevant to the End Market but inspired by Global Marketing L&D direction.
• Through effective stakeholder engagement, timely execution of L&D programmes, the MSD Executive works to improve employee experience throughout the employee lifecycle in the way learning opportunities are communicated and made available.
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Compania aceasta caută candidați cu un anumit set de abilități. Acest test îl va ajuta pe angajator să aleagă cea mai potrivită persoană pentru job. Testul va fi în engleză sau în limba străină pentru care aplici și e posibil să conțină și un scurt video test.
Îl poți completa acum sau oricând în următoarele 24 de ore. Vei găsi linkul către test și în contul tău. Întrebările se vor schimba de fiecare dată când accesezi linkul.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles