Purpose: L&D Administrator offers support to the whole L&D group, helping at the implementation of new training by managing all the administrative tasks.
- Responsible for managing the learning/ training records of employees and Client's partners
- Responsible for creating and activating/ deactivating students profiles for Client's employees
- Responsible for creating resources and course events into the learning database
- Maintaining the learning database for employees and Client's partners
- Verifying with the systems and with the event owners if an employee is suitable for the course that they want to attend and they meet the course pre-requisites
- Communicating and working closely with the employees, course owners, HR managers and facilities
- Creating and distributing the course invitations and joining instructions
- Creating and distributing the attendance list and the Event evaluation results to the trainers, course owners and programe managers
- Responsible for sending reminders and chasing the participants when is necessary
- Booking / Cancelling or moving employees training courses to ensure maximum participation/attendance
- Emailing confirmations to employees, managers and course owners
- Being the key point of contact for training events, answers routine inquiries regarding training courses and schedules
- Providing reports as required using the learning database
- Review and proofread training materials for accuracy and thoroughness
- Arrange for cost of training courses to be re-charged to relevant business areas
- Responsible for translate the resource forms
- Responsible for managing the 360 process in order to insert the participants, validate the list, distribute the survey and send out the final report
- Supporting learning partners and Partners for accreditation
- All other admin duties as assigned
HCL Technologies is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products, services, and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships.
We offer an integrated portfolio of products, solutions, services, and IP through our Mode 1-2-3 strategy, built around Digital, IoT, Cloud, Automation, Cybersecurity, Analytics, Infrastructure Management and Engineering Services, amongst others. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs and delivery centers, and 120,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ working in 39 countries, HCL serves leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000.