Land Field Sales
You take your customers further. Making the impossible possible is your goal? Sales is more than just your job but your passion? Delivering the best solutions possible is your aim?
Then join us! Together we can make it to the top and connect the world providing the logistics of tomorrow.
- Field sales experience in transportation/logistics domain for at least 2 years;
- Proficiency in English (spoken & written);
- Good command of PC applications;
- Good knowledge of Office (Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook),
- Experience in an international environment is a plus;
- Higher education in logistics or sales would be strong advantage;
- Ability to work under pressure, independently, with initiatives;
- Customer & results orientation;
- Excellent communication and negotiations skills;
- Good analytical skills and excellent time management;
- Driving license B category.
- Selling our customized products and solutions in Bucharest Branch area;
- Developing network of customers and partners, together with the sales strategies implementation;
- Identifying strategies and solutions for the client;
- Preparation of offers, insuring technical and contractual conformity, being the active part in the process of sale;
- Analysis and periodic reporting;
- Reaching sales target;
- Participation in electronic auctions;
- Attending various sales events including meetings, visits and training;
- Receiving and processing orders from customers and partners;
- Processing commercial orders (order registration, purchasing, delivery, invoicing, update order calculation);
- Provide all necessary office support to ensure smooth sales operations;
- Active part in the receivables collection process;
- Monitors policies and practices to ensure compliance;
- Preparing monthly reports.
- Attractive remuneration package.
- Bonus scheme according with company policies;
- Dedicated events and activities for employees.
- Meal tickets;
- Access to DB Schenker specialized trainings and courses;
- Perspectives of professional growth by joining a multinational company;
- Challenging working environment;
- Bookster subscription;
- Discount package at DB Schenker suppliers;
- Working instruments: car, laptop, mobile phone.
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference.
With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.