Laboratoty Technician, Engineering Center Cluj
Interested? Get ready to work #LikeABosch!
- Our team is happy to welcome you. Here is what you will be doing if you choose to join the team:
- Ensure that the equipment runs properly executing maintenance schedule, check and maintain machinery daily to ensure functionality.
- Provide technical support to hardware engineers for continuously improvement of their daily work and processes.
- Support laboratory coordinator on constantly improving the processes.
- Develop, implement and create instructions and regulations to comply with work standards.
- Equipment and tool identification, ordering from vendors and suppliers, assisting with the coordination of ECF buyer.
Who you are:
- High school diploma.
- Experience operating CNC and conventional machines.
- Mechanical and hardware aptitude and good math skills.
- Understanding specifications by reading mechanical drawings or other requirements.
- Experience with computer-aided design and manufacturing programs is an advantage.
- Structured and analytic way of working.
- Open and cooperative personality enjoying the work in international teams.
We would also appreciate:
- If you have a certificate or diploma in relevant discipline;
- If you have experience with computer-aided design and manufacturing programs;
You would be a perfect match to our team if:
- You are eager to work with the newest automotive technologies, understand complex systems and shape the behavior of the future cars;
- You are proactive and you adapt easily to new development environment, but don’t worry, we will be there every step of the way, supporting each other;
- You are self-motivated and take ownership of your tasks and projects;
- You’re a team player and offering and receiving feedback comes naturally;
- You take ownership of projects and tasks;
- You’re not afraid to think outside the box and try to find creative approaches to your challenges;
The languages you should know:
- English – a good level is mandatory;
- German – it is not mandatory, but it is an advantage;
Your work-life balance is valuable to us, so we offer you:
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
Your health and well-being is important to us, so we have you covered:
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so you can take advantage of:
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Opportunity to attend conferences
- Bookster subscription
You will be part of a product company. You will contribute to developing end-to-end products that are delivered to Global OEMs.
On top of these, we are offering:
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Annual bonus
- Lunch discounts
- Relocation bonus
Ready to work #LikeABosch?
We live by our values, have an open feedback culture and there is plenty of room for innovative ideas. All because a team is only as valuable as its members.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 1000 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering, who work closely together with other Engineering Centers within Bosch and with Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.