Lab Technician - Production
Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Chemistry or assimilated (Biochemistry, Physics, Chemical Engineering, Geology, Mining Engineering, Environment Engineering, Food Engineering, Materials' Engineering);
- English proficiency would be a strong advantage (at least primary conversational level);
- MS Office proficiency;
- Availability for working in shifts (including the night-shift), with correspondent adequate compensation;
- Availability for training-related traveling;
- Communication and problem-solving skills;
- Superior attention to details;
- Organized, ethical, efficient, fast learning, development-oriented person.
- Sample reception, coding and registration for the Asbestos Laboratory, with 100% compliance as per quality &safety standards, norms and systems in place;
- Performing different stages of sample analysis using the analytical methods in place for asbestos testing in the laboratory, fulfilling all requirements of lab accreditation and QMS standards.
Eurofins Scientific Group is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins is presumed to be the global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agro-science CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to overstaff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialized clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2021, Eurofins generated total revenues of more than EUR € 6.5 billion, having been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.