L1 Technical Support Representative with English
- Minimum 1 year of professional experience (technical support field) in the following areas:
- Windows Desktop Family administration: Windows 7/8/10;
- Windows Server Family administration: AD, DHCP, DNS, Remote Services, Exchange;
- Server virtualization administration: VMware ESXi, Citrix Hypervisor, Microsoft Hyper-V, RHEV, Nutanix;
- Virtual Desktop & App Infrastructure basic administration: Citrix App and Desktop Virtualization, VMware Horizon;
- Linux/Unix server basic administration: Installation, maintenance, upgrade, back-up, NFS, TCP/IP;
- Basic knowledge of TCP/IP networking concepts and hands-on experience;
- Software containers and automation basic knowledge: Docker, Kubernetes;
- Cybersecurity products and services is a plus.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills;
- Fluent German, Spanish or French are a plus;
- Ability to effectively communicate (verbal and written) and present information clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent;
- Result-oriented and good diagnostic skills;
- Efficient time management and team player;
- Quick learner, dynamic, energetic and customer-oriented;
- Deal effectively with others in antagonistic situations, using appropriate interpersonal styles and methods to reduce tension or conflict;
- Demonstrated excellent problem solving/troubleshooting/phone listening skills.
Our client is the creator of one of the world's fastest and most effective lines of internationally certified internet security software. The company is an industry pioneer, introducing and developing award-winning protection since 2001. Today, our client’s technology secures the digital experience of around 400 million home and corporate users across the globe.
The Enterprise Support and Services Department based in Bucharest is looking for a new young and enthusiastic member! As an Enterprise Support Representative, you will be responsible with ensuring a high quality technical assistance for the business clients world-wide, within the required performance and SLA requirements. You will act as a liaison between our and its existing customers.
The provided services are focused on email, phone, ticketing system assistance, however you will also be required to coordinate remote sessions for a better visibility and more efficient troubleshooting of the reported issues. In this process, you will act as a link between our customers’ needs and the other departments by performing escalations to the next tier and providing detailed descriptions or reports where necessary. You will thus be required to work closely with other experts, in a youthful and competitive environment, which will enrich your experience and broaden your perspective/
- Ensure 1st Level of Support via email, phone and remote assistance for our client Enterprise customers in the agreed terms and conditions;
- Make customers and their needs a primary focus of one’s actions; developing and sustaining productive customer relationships;
- Offer alternative and creative solutions to issues/questions where appropriate to prevent disruption in client activities;
- Maintain client confidence and protect operations by keeping client and client’s employee information confidential;
- Contribute to written documentation (Knowledge Base);
- Escalate internally to the next tier of support or other departments while keeping the responsibility of case;
- Meet the SLA requirements and the internal procedural workflow;
- Propose improvements related to procedures, workflows etc;
- Timely and accurate reporting on status for assigned tasks;
- Work in 8 hours shifts, 24x7.
Key Talents was founded as a consultancy company focused on delivering state of art in recruitment, career advisory, training and IT Services solutions.
We deliver services for various industries and companies based in different countries. We at Key Talents consider that the borders are only imaginary lines when you want to find the right talent.
Who we are?
Our current team members have more then 10 years experience in their area of expertise. And we continue to expand our skilled team to support our clients` various requests in the most effective and efficient way.
We build strong relationships based on highest level of integrity, quality and expertise.
Key Talents provides a various rage of services to companies and individuals focusing on recruitment, training, career advisory, QA audit, IT consultancy services, QA trainings delivered for individuals or client’s internal teams.
Explore our latest job opportunities on www.key-talents.com or follow our LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/key-talents/ or our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/KeyTalents.KeyTalents/
Want to develop your skills? Explore our training courses on www.key-training.ro or
follow our LinkedIn page http://linkedin.com/company/KeyTraining/ or our Facebook page: