L1 Support with French and English
Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
- Fluency in French (B2/C1) and English (B2/B1) - both in verbal and written communicationMin. 6 months of experience working on a similar role, would be a plus
- Strong PC and internet navigation skills
- Very good cusromer service skills
- Attention to details and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills and client relationship management skills
- University graduate
- Working with different operating systems from the IT industry
- Resolving known Customer issues resorting to knowledge or product user guides and available materials
- Providing assistance with software instalation for licence users for different operating systems (Windows, MAC, Apple)
- Answer to technical questions from the customers related to a wide range of products
Company salary and benefits package:
- An amazing training experience from day one, where you will be trained and supported extensively to ensure your success
- Growth / Promotion possibilities within the company
- Attractive salary package
- Private medical healthcare
- Monthly Meal tickets
- Referral bonus
- Sport activities & goods
- Christmas & Easter Vouchers
- Work remotely from Romania or from our office in Timisoara - we have both options
- Full time position, with 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday
Concentrix, is a technology-enabled global business services company specialized in customer engagement and improving business performance for some of the world´s best brands. Every day, from more than 40 countries and across 6 continents, our staff delivers next generation customer experience and helps companies better connect with their customer. We create better business outcomes and differentiate our clients through technology, design, data, process and people. Concentrix provides services to clients in ten industry verticals: automotive; banking and financial services; insurance; healthcare; technology; consumer electronics; media and communications; retail and e-commerce; travel and transportation; energy and public-sector.
We are diffrent by Design!
Now established in Romania, we’re looking for people to support our continued growth across our Locations in Timisoara and Cluj-Napoca.
We offer a supportive environment where people can learn and grow with us, with first class training and career pathways to take you where you want to go. Furthermore we provide great, flexible way of learning on the job, and developing new, specialist skills to help you become a master at what you do. We believe in supporting our emerging talent, that’s why the moste of our managers are home-grown, and a great number of people took the next step in their career with us.
Walk into any of our contact centers and you’ll feel the buzz and energy about the place. There's always loads going on, from fun days to smaller team events. There's something for everyone, and we’d love you to be part of it!