L1 IT Customer Support - French
- Spoken languages: fluent French and English (B2/C1);
- Technical college or university is not mandatory as necessary training will be ensured;
- Previous customer support experience is an advantage;
- Excellent customer service abilities: client orientation, active listening and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and to multitask;
- Availability to work in shifts.
What we offer:
- Permanent contract
- Central building offices with an excellent view of the city, top facilities and equipment (during the pandemic, we all work from home)
- Competitive salary
- Performance bonus
- Meal tickets and gift vouchers
- Training opportunities
- Regina Maria medical package
- Copayment 7Card
- Expense account for holidays
What about choosing much more than a job?
If you enjoy using computers and find satisfaction in helping others find the ideal solution, YOU are our future colleague!
And you'll also be considered a hero when you solve our customer's challenges.
What you will do:
- Provide accurate and optimal IT solutions via telephone, e-mails or chat;
- After an effective training period you will be able to troubleshoot different issues (office, windows, outlook, internet, specific applications, hardware);
- Assist in the resolution of customer and support issues to ensure a positive impact on customer satisfaction;
- Follow-up the existing back-log;
- Comply with project’s performance indicators;
- Communicate with other designated teams and escalate complex issues.
EVERIENCE supports the companies’ digital transformation by combining the unique know-how of its teams with the most relevant technologies. Because the future of companies is closely linked to the success of its employees, EVERIENCE supports users for more than 200 companies. With 12 sites in Europe (Aix, Angers, Bruxelles, Essen, Frankfurt, Lille, Lyon, Milan, Montpellier, Nantes, Paris, Timișoara) and 1 site in Tunis, EVERIENCE has a sustained growth and a turnover of 165 M€ in 2018.
Diversity is part of the company's DNA and developing the skills of its 2,800 employees is at the heart of EVERIENCE management.
EVERIENCE Romania is present in Timisoara since 2013 and received in 2019 the 1st prize for High Tech companies on the local market.
Our main activities:
Applications Functional Support (40%): Providing user support for standard applications such as SAP, Oracle, Salesforce, Cegid and for client-specific applications
IT Service Desk (40%): Providing Premium experience in IT support for users of Windows, Windows, Office and Office 365
BPO (20%): Externalization of business processes, back-office activities within our specialization
Join and grow with EVERIENCE!
All EVERIENCE news on
Choose a job that makes sense among our current opportunities