Key Account Manager
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Economics, Business Management / Business Process Design; any specialization in Life Sciences (i.e. chemistry, biochemistry, food engineering, biotechnology, molecular biology) would be a strong advantage;
- a minimum of 3 years of consistent full-cycle Sales experience; previous commercial exposure related to the field of Life Sciences and / or sale of laboratory-related products and services would be a strong advantage;
- Superior communication, presentation and negotiation skills;
- Result-driven and service oriented, open-minded, proactive, analytical thinker;
- A track-record of successful negotiations in complex business settings;
- The ability to operate effectively with tight deadlines, limited resources and ambiguity;
- The ability to communicate effectively and deliver results in quickly changing business environments;
- Strong customer service orientation and problem solving skills;
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, previous exposure to a CRM-type system;
- Availability for extensive field work;
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Develops relationship with existing customers, managing a consistent portfolio of accounts;
- Achieves sales targets, increasing sales by proactively targeting new customers, coordinating the implementation of new accounts while making sure stated business objectives are achieved;
- Aligns and executes strategy for each customer;
- Provides excellent customer service, generating solutions and added value for customers;
- Gathers market intelligence, building strong internal and external network;
- Contributes to the measurement and effectiveness of all commercial processes in the company, providing timely, accurate and complete reports;
- Contributes to the development, communication and implementation of effective commercial growth strategies and processes.
Eurofins Scientific Group is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins is presumed to be the global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agro-science CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to overstaff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialized clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2021, Eurofins generated total revenues of more than € 6.5 billion, having been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.