KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER
- MSc in chemical engineering, chemistry, mechanical engineering, or equivalent is an advantage
- Expertise in polymer chemistry and/or engineering is an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication as well as strong presentation and organizational skills. Project management experience is an advantage
- Customer-oriented mind-set and basic project management skills
- Advanced English knowledge is required, any other CE language knowledge is an advantage
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office tools
- Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs
- Good knowledge about company and products (production capacity, raw materials, quality, applications), markets, clients, competition, trends Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- To be able to identify needs and requirements, to promote our company’s solutions
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation
- Driver License
- Direct contact with the customers especially for the technical details of the customer business, in order to develop together with them the future foams.
- Develop the necessary technical competences in the polyol/propylene glycol/polyurethane/plasticizer area to execute product development projects. Create work plans, report project progress and ensures milestone delivery. Support product-related technical activities of the business unit and production, as well as end customers.
- Actively contribute to idea generation initiatives and technical and commercial analysis of new R&D project proposals in the polyol segment.
- Provide technical support in projects aiming at the improvement of business efficiency and competitiveness, such as product portfolio revision and process development.
- Develop trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients to ensure they do not turn to competition
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet our and their objectives; the main goal is to contribute in sustaining and growing our business to achieve long-term success.
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
- Development: we continuously increase the level of technical knowledge and develop work skills.
- Career: we have active career guidance programs, motivation and retention programs.
- Resources: access to state-of-the-art science and technology.
- Safety: a stable work climate and a working environment that pays attention to the health and safety of staff.
- Contractual benefits: full-time employment, incentive salary package, meal vouchers.
- Integration: as a new employee you will receive support through a professional integration program that will aim to facilitate the process of adaptation, training and initial coordination in the workplace.
Chimcomplex is the largest manufacturer of chemical products in Romania, with a high level of expertise and over 60 years of experience in innovating, manufacturing and commercializing inorganic and organic chemical products. We continuously invest in new technology to increase efficiency while keeping environment protection and sustainability at the core of our strategy. Chimcomplex R&D aims to broaden the selection of high-performance comprehensive and integrated solutions to meet our customers’ needs. Chimcomplex products are used in the energy sector, in chemistry and petrochemistry, pulp and paper, pharmaceutical, plastics, metallurgy, food, wood and furniture industry.