Key Account Manager with Spanish
Desired Experience and Skills:
- Medium-Advanced Spanish skills, both spoken and written.
- Computer literate.
- Experience in sales/consulting/call center/ is desirable.
- Ability to build rapport and trust, in an excellent telephone and email manner, with a friendly and informative approach.
- Highly customer-focused.
- Comfortable working independently, but also with a strong team-spirit.
- Responsible for maintaining and developing successful business cooperation with the international prospects in order to build and maintain their interest and satisfaction in the company’s products.
- Providing all the necessary information and assistance in a professional and accurate manner for growing the share of the products and services based on the company strategy.
- Making efforts to identify and anticipate the client needs and beyond current service relationship.
- Manage the relationship with the client through CRM and all available communication channels.
- Motivating position and unique chance for professional development in the local office of a major international company, in Bucharest(RELOCATION PACKAGE IF NECESSARY)
- Dynamic, multinational work environment in a young team & young startup branch - free of slow corporate procedures & regulations.
- Opportunities for personal development through training courses.
- Competitive remuneration package based on fixed salary + bonuses + commissions.
- Medical insurance.
- Professional training and ongoing coaching.
We are a leading investment consultancy company, providing our wide range of international clients with high quality services.
We are proud to be able to combine in an extraordinary environment the rigor and responsibility of the financial investment domain, together with the passion, fun and excitement of our young team.