Key Account Manager (Marketplace Division)
eMAG makes its platform available to external companies, which sell their products through our website, which are listed on eMAG and visible to all our customers. The Marketplace team takes care of everything that means the relationship with sellers, starting from scratch: contracts, terms of presence on eMAG, payments, listed products, collaboration rules.
Our colleagues provide sellers with all the information they need to grow a successful business in the Marketplace. They track and analyze consumption trends, contact potential sellers, and help those present on the Marketplace to develop their business with us.
- University Degree in Economics, Business Administration, Marketing or related careers;
- 2-4 years of proven experience in similar positions, in business development / sales for Fashion, Sports, Beauty, Home & Deco, Toys, Auto, IT, Mobile, CE, DA or DIY industries would be an advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to persuade, convince and explain complex concepts in a simple manner.
- Good understanding of the Romanian online shopping industry.
- Fluent in English (mandatory);
- Fluent in German or French or Italian (nice to have);
- Self-motivated, results driven, and autonomous taking responsibility for achieving your targets;
- Numerical with the ability to apply intermediate Excel skills.
- Identifying, hunting, specifically phone/email-based prospecting and recruiting of new international sellers;
- Effectively prioritize and manage a pipeline of leads to consistently meet/exceed quarterly targets;
- Be a business partner for new sellers providing them with data-driven insights and advice to optimize their success on the eMAG Marketplace;
- Work closely with new sellers, educating them about eMAG’s high standards of delivery and customer experience;
- Learn and understand the specificities of your categories to spot popular brands, trends, seasonal items and competitive pricing to best tailor your pitch and advice to sellers;
- Provide crucial guidance to sellers in marketing and listing optimization, search engine optimization, inventory management, shipping and fulfilment strategy, risk management, and other strategic and operational needs to insure operational excellence;
- Track and report business development results, analyze data, interpret reports and information for your portfolio of sellers;
- Prioritize your time optimally to achieve your targets in a KPI-driven environment;
- Work with sellers as an account manager – helping them to launch and grow their business on eMAG Marketplace;
- Manage numerous accounts concurrently & strategically;
- Develop analysis to track seller’s performance; create goals and strategies to realize positive growth for each seller;
- Partner with other eMAG internal departments to maximize seller’s exposure and experience.
- Attend to webinars, conferences and events to develop new partnerships with strategic sellers;
- Develop Marketing plans together with the Marketing Department in order to increase awareness and visibility for the international seller recruiting activity;
We know that benefits are important, that's why, at eMAG, we offer you a few options to choose from:
- Medical subsciption for Medicover or Medlife.
- A flexible budget that you can invest in yourself as you wish: meal tickets, holiday tickets, cultural vouchers, private pension, foreign language classes, eMAG and Fashion Days gift cards, access to World Class gym or even professional development classes.
- You will receive different discounts from our partners - banking, mobile, dental medicine, wellness or coffee shops.
- You have access to the Bookster library.
- You'll work in a friendly office. We redesigned our headquarters office to suit our new hybrid work model: we doubled the number of rooms destined for meetings and we equipped them with state-of-the-art technology to facilitate mixed meetings - online & offline.
Apply, and if your experience will be considered suitable for the role you wish, we will contact you by phone for more details.
eMAG Recruitment Team
We’re always looking for the ones truly passionate about their work. If you are amongst them, you can rest assured there is a place for you in eMAG. We grew very fast and we are determined to keep doing so. What brought us here is our desire for continuous evolution and practical results.
At eMAG, a set of strong principles guide our daily work: we understand the client, we think like a successful entrepreneur, we make decisions supported by data, we assess the impact of our projects, we act responsibly, we support each other and we grow with the business. They define us and help us become the favorite shopping destination for our clients.
Almost 6000 people are working now in eMAG. We strongly believe in people development and therefore every year we invest more and more energy and resources to remain an organization that is constantly learning. We want to make sure that you’ll have the most talented colleagues, as well as the proper environment to grow and achieve great results, to become what you desire on a personal and professional level.