We are expanding our team in Iasi and we are looking for a Junior/Mid iOS developer with a good understanding of the full lifecycle of mobile development.
There is now an opportunity to join our development team in Iasi. Based out of our offices in Palas complex, the ideal candidate will be part of the mobile team responsible for creating and maintaining on-demand internal native apps with focus on (among others) various visualizations of real-time statistics or location tracking, and using our own server APIs.
· Degree in Computer Science or related discipline (or suitable related experience)
· Good command of English both written and spoken
· Solid understanding of object-oriented programming and MVC
· Strong knowledge of Objective-C and Swift
· iOS product development experience
· Experience with versioning systems (i.e. Git)
· Experience consuming RESTful APIs from an iOS application
· Experience publishing an app to the app store
· UI design
· Work as part of an organized development team
· Assist in the planning and specification phases of projects
· Translate designs and wireframes into high quality maintainable, testable code
· Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
· Deliver projects within agreed timescales that meet the specifications
· Where required, document the development work
· Work closely with other members of the team to ensure specifications and expectations are met
· Maintain products in the light of client requests, support issues and changes in technology
· Update bug tracking or project management systems, including reporting on hours spent on each task / project
· Report progress and issues to the Project Manager
· Keep up to date with current mobile technologies
· Adopting best practice with regard to mobile technologies (e.g. usability, security etc.)
· Constantly strive to improve company performance and processes
· Carry out other tasks requested by Management where these are agreed to be reasonable and achievable
· Contribute to a positive view of SDP’s technical competence
· Very good salary package that will reflect your experience
· Initial training on existing platforms/tools
· Meal tickets
· Health package (Arcadia Hospital)
· Sports package
· Monthly and yearly team buildings
· Convenient working schedule
· Personal reviews every 3 months
· Excellent work environment
· Stability inside a continuously growing British-Romanian company
· Opportunity to work and grow in a multicultural work environment
· 7 hour working day with flexibility in start / finish time.
· Other benefits to be discussed at final interviewBen
Here are some things about us. SDP & our mother company Vast;Visibility have been based out of Iasi in Romania and Liverpool, UK since 2006. Providing insurance comparison web sites to the UK markets our platforms have successfully delivered over 11 million quotes to date for motorbike, van, car, motorhome and caravan insurance.
We work on our own sites and brands, however we also work with some of the biggest brands in the UK including, Asda, Bauer Media, Autotrader and Confused.com.
We pride ourselves on being innovators, leading the market by bringing new features and ways of comparing to our customers.
Find out more about us here: