Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
The ideal candidate has the following:
• Bachelor degree in Automatics/Computers, Electrical Engineering
• Familiar with digital circuits/hardware design (Verilog or VHDL)
• Familiar with object oriented programming (e.g. Java, C++)
• Familiar with Linux and shell scripting
• At least Intermediate level in English (both speaking and writing)
• Previous experience or involvement in personal software/hardware projects
• Familiar with digital circuits simulators (e.g.: ModelSim)
• Familiar with RISC processors
• Familiarity with Specman or System Verilog based verification
• Background in Networking IPs and SOC architecture
We are looking for candidates capable of self-learning and working in a dynamic environment, with excellent communication skills and team player, capable of grasping an overall view of complex systems
The Verification Engineer is required to work closely with Ceragon VLSI group in designing and developing chips, participating in emerging talented group. The job offers the opportunity to verify complex devices from initial stages of development and design over ASIC or FPGA platforms. It also offers exposure to definition of silicon making methodologies from architecture towards release to production, working closely with a dynamic and motivated team.
Verification Engineer responsibilities:
• Develop verification Environment for various platforms – FPGA or ASIC. Implementing under top notch methodologies.
• Responsible for Various IPs (PHY, Networking IPs etc) and SOC Verification
• Defining Test plans, coverage plans etc
• Working closely with Ceragon system team ensuring correct implementation of the Ceragon FibAir products requirements
As the world’s leading wireless backhaul specialist, Ceragon Networks ensures that mobile and fixed-line carriers, as well as private network operators have the transmission capacity to reliably deliver the voice and premium data services that we all rely on.
From telecommunications operators to mobile service providers, everyone is after the backhaul capacity necessary to provide the latest services, expand into new markets and to simply meet the demands of their current networks. Ceragon solutions have been designed to eliminate bottlenecks with cost-effective, future-proof high-capacity backhaul connectivity while maintaining stellar performance. Known as the premier provider of short haul solutions, Ceragon’s recent acquisition of Nera Networks extends the scope of solutions we provide. This unmatched reach that now includes long haul solutions allows our customers to expand their own offering. Agile and responsive, Ceragon addresses your evolving needs, so that you can fully leverage new opportunities.
Today, Ceragon Romania is consists of 4 major departments: Research and Development (R&D), Services, Presales and Finance.
The site is in charge of all the core software of Ceragon’s products, starting with low level hardware configuration and up to the element’s user interface and Ceragon's advanced network management system.
The team develops, tests, maintains and supports all new features of the existing products and the next generation products, responsible of product bring up, in case a new Hardware was introduced (element or card), Firmware support for new or updated features, data base and the entire user interface. Also, the team is the one integrating and preparing the official, final releases, and is also fully responsible for the development of NetMaster, which is a comprehensive Network Management System (NMS) designed for managing large-scale microwave networks.