- AVAILABLE TO WORK ON SHIFTS
- Excellent English skills (writing and speaking)
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (especially Excel)
- Good communication skills
- Able to meet deadlines and result oriented
- Motivated, proactive, quick learner and hardworking
- Methodical and analytical thinking abilities with attention to details
- Team player
- Test the quality of the voice routes
- Implement and update price lists
- Implement and update the routing configuration
- Troubleshoot routing and quality problems
- Monitor the quality of the voice routes
- Support for the sales team
- Handling business cases and other analyses at request
Taking pride in over a decade of experience in the worldwide telecom market, we are dedicated to offering a proactive business vision, full of enthusiasm to maintain successful business relationship with all our worldwide partners.
Ranked as a Top 10 Private Carrier Service Companies in Europe, VOX Carrier proudly serves 700+ carriers around the globe, is trusted by more than 100 MNO’s and PTT’s and maintains a firm engagement to meet the challenges imposed in each market with its extensive know-how and cutting-edge technological solutions.
VOX CARRIER is continuously expanding its network by developing strategic partnerships through globally distributed network POPs in US, UK, Germany, Singapore.