E momentul să sărbătorim și să îți mulțumim că ești alături de noi! Hai să revedem împreună aventurile prin care am trecut și să descoperi surprizele pe care ți le-am pregătit
Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• Student or graduate in Computer Science or related field;
• Open minded, fast learner, open to new technologies;
• Good verbal and written English skills; good communication skills;
• Ability to work in a high-pressure environment, with a focus on customer satisfaction and completion of commitments by the agreed deadlines;
• Good SQL knowledge.
• Deliver technical support and service to major Telecom Operators throughout the world involving our billing platform;
• Gather Customer's information and determine the issue by evaluating and analyzing the reported symptoms;
• Interact with our Customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about our products and services;
• Diagnose and resolve technical software issues; identify and evaluate options; recommend a course of action;
• Effectively communicate product issues to the Customer and to MIND engineering; enable temporary solutions while maintaining customer satisfaction;
• Provide training and consultancy to our Customers;
• Understand and configure software interfacing products;
• Take part in launching new businesses and new services, as part of the project delivery team;
• Work closely with our Customers' staff, R&D, testing and other departments in order to resolve highly complex technical issues;
• Become a valued professional with international exposure.
This position requires worldwide travel for medium duration periods.
• A work environment that encourages your own creative and innovative ideas;
• International work experience and the opportunity to work at our clients’ offices;
• Trainings on both hard and soft skills, conducted by internal and international trainers;
• Team building events;
• Medical insurance;
• Paid extra hours;
• Flexible working program;
• Competitive salaries (based on performance);
• Bonuses for well-done projects.
MIND CTI Ltd. is a leading provider of convergent end-to-end billing and customer care product based solutions for service providers as well as telecom expense management (call accounting) solutions. MIND provides a complete range of billing applications for any business model (license, managed service or complete outsourced billing service) for Wireless, Wireline, VoIP and Quad-play carriers in more than 40 countries around the world. A global company, with over twelve years of experience in providing solutions to carriers and enterprises, MIND operates from offices in the United States, UK, Romania and Israel.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles