Junior System Validation Engineer
Our Power Electronics team in Bucharest needs a Jr. System Validation Engineer to help us with the development and the validation of the power electronic components for the traction systems on electrical and hybrid vehicles.
- Familiar with Power electronics area (Electric and hybrid GMP: Inverter, DCDC, chargers, active and passive components, Electric and hybrid GMP architecture);
- Knowledge of validation plan and validation method of automobile system (Dysfunctional tests, Analysis of test data, Writing of validation plan, Validation of the main functions);
- Good English level both in written and spoken;
- Knowledge and understanding of all aspects of electronics engineering (analogue electronics, filters, digital microcontrollers;
- Passionate about automotive and hard-working, with a great intuition for real-world problem-solving;
- Very good team-working abilities;
- Writing or critical reading of a validation report (highlighting the setup used, and the status of the component requirements);
- Writing, updating, or critical reading of anomaly reports;
- Analysis of test data;
- Realization of electrical diagram;
- Writing or updating of the functional validation plan of a component;
- Writing or updating of the validation plan for specific tests (dysfunctional, thermal, EMC);
- Capitalize on a test protocol;
- Creation or adaptation of CANalyzer script (CAPL);
- Analysis of tests via CANalyzer (specific Vector tool);
What we offer:
- The opportunity to develop a career within a stable global company;
- Friendly and challenging work environment;
- Motivating salary package;
- Meal tickets;
- 25 annual leave days;
- Health and Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Sports Package, Eyes Glasses Vouchers);
- Fruits, coffee, tea, sweets at the office;
- Professional career growth by providing access to trainings and courses;
- Flexible working hours;
- Possibility to Work from Home.
You can send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
ALTEN supports its customers’ development strategies in the areas of innovation, R&D and information systems.
Created over 30 years ago and based in more than 25 countries, ALTEN Group has established itself as a world leader in Engineering and Technology Consulting.
In Romania - Iasi and Bucharest – ALTEN Delivery Center is providing engineering consulting services in the automotive, aerospace, construction system solutions and paper production fields. Our experts in system engineering, mechanical design and supply chain areas are always proving high standards of quality required by our customers. We are continuously improving our work on our current main segment – engineering - but we are also focusing on developing the IT segment which is an important step from our long-term development strategy.
With more than 200 engineers and consultants, our team focuses on cultivating the same feeling of belonging to a technological environment based on creativity, innovation and constantly looking for new ideas.