Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• Self-motivated with strong troubleshooting and analytical skills. This person takes ownership of solving the customer issues and sees it through to a successful conclusion.
• Any experience of relevant software technical support position (L1/L2 or L3) is considered a plus.
• Knowledge of the following: TCP/IP networking, HTTP, XML/XPath. Any experience with WebSockets, J2EE, JMS, Web services, web development, SOAP is considered a plus.
• Enjoy working with people and a customer driven attitude is critical.
• Strong technical, written and verbal communication skills.
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent.
As part of a multi-national team you will provide L2 support for a software-based WebComms (web communications) platform - enables mobile users, marketplaces and machines to connect and communicate in real-time, more reliably and at unprecedented scale. You will be helping define the future of the event-driven enterprise by accelerating the Web for the IoT (Internet of Things).
• Utilize good communication skills (telephone/email) to provide excellent support to Kaazing's customer base.
• Understand the problems reported by the customer and reproduce it locally within the support lab
• Document problems accurately and completely, their solutions, and defects
• Investigate and provide workarounds as applicable
• Work with other teams within Support as required
• Manage workload efficiently while being able to resolve time-critical situations professionally
• Learn the technologies required for supporting the Kaazing's products.
What we offer:
- An interesting job in one of the largest IT companies
- Challenging & professional work environment
- Pleasant working atmosphere within an international team
- Competitive salary and opportunities for professional development
- Various in house training & webinars
- Atractive relocation package
Leading Provider of High-End Software Development Services
Luxoft is a top quality IT service provider of high-end business solutions to clients across the globe. With deep domain expertise in the finance, telecom, energy, automotive, travel and aviation industries, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
Luxoft builds long-lasting partnerships with Boeing, IBM, Deutsche Bank, UBS, Harman, Avaya, Alstom, Sabre, Ford, Hotwire and many others by providing seasoned business and technology professionals, software imagineers, who deliver high-quality, innovative technology solutions that fit the client’s needs.
We offer international delivery capabilities through our network of state-of-the-art delivery centers around the world. Luxoft`s customers benefit from the right mix of technology skills, industry knowledge, proprietary processes and methodologies, and a choice of engagement models.
Highly focused on the development of industry-specific expertise and technological excellence Sophisticated, innovative services Global delivery model with locations in Central and Eastern Europe, EMEA, North America, and Southeast Asia Long-term investments in research and development Highly educated, experienced, and dedicated workforce Focused on the quality of operational processes Long-lasting partnerships with global Fortune 500 companies
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles