We give you the tools and the opportunity to work with some of the latest technologies, in exchange for your drive and bold ideas.
We have a career opportunity for (junior) developers or fresh graduates with programming knowledge and experience in software development. You will:
- Develop your programming skills, while learning and working with the latest technologies (Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Bot, to name just a couple of them).
- Work side by side with senior developers who will teach you and offer you guidance throughout your BearingPoint journey.
- Take part in the development of future software solutions and successful implementations of our projects in a professional and well-organized environment.
- Perform activities that include developing custom software or modules in line with the technical functionality agreed with client's specifications, harmonizing software with operating systems and architectures, assembling of applications in coherent and integrated systems, testing and validating clients’ specifications;
You will be part of a diverse, highly talented team and have the chance to solve some of the most interesting and future-focused problems. Our Offer
Attractive compensation package
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal Tickets, Easter and Christmas Gift Vouchers;
- Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus.
Health and Well-being
- WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- Onsite Chair Massage;
- Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner);
- Life and Accident Insurance.
Personal and professional development
- Personal development through mentorship and coaching;
- German / French Language Courses at any level;
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses);
- E-Learning System available for all employees;
- Firm-Wide and Regional level trainings;
- Possibility to work for top clients internationally.
- Between 23 and 30 vacation days;
- Flexible schedule and work from home option available;
- Days off for special events.
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach.
The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology, and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007, currently employing over 500 people in our three offices in Bucharest, Sibiu, Timisoara, and Iasi.