Junior SEO Specialist
Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
Your job will consist of researching link building opportunities, contacting website owners and the putting of content.
As a person you are social, analytical and creative.
- Effective communication skills including solid understanding of English grammar and professional writing ability;
- Internet friendly creative that can interact within multiple online communities and build relationships with ease;
- Strong analytical skills and ability to understand, report and act on data;
- Innovative, inquisitive and effective problem solver;
- Proficient in conducting research online;
- Self-motivated and enjoys working in a fast-paced and results driven environment;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in order to edit high quality content
Nice to have:
- Some experience in SEO/marketing/sales or related field;
- Previous experience with link building strategies and backlink campaigns;
- Understands how to research backlink strategies, craft and execute successful link building campaigns;
- Create a strategy to acquire backlinks that will have a positive impact on organic rankings;
- Work with internal team and outside vendors to execute that strategy;
- Use advanced search techniques to identify potential link opportunities;
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links;
- Qualifying websites for quality link potential;
- Reaching out to bloggers and other online personalities via email, blog comments, social media and on the phone;
- Regularly analyze backlink and anchor profiles;
- Write SEO friendly articles;
- Edit and proofread articles;
- Monitor results & report performance;
- Help with SEO centered Tasks: Competitive Analysis, Content Audits & Monitoring and Reporting;
What we bring to the table:
- A fun, flexible, and relaxed work environment;
- The chance to be part of an awesome, fun, high-performance team that values work-life balance;
- A fast-growing company environment, which also means huge personal growth potential and new, challenging projects to work on;
- Training, both in using tools and assimilating new knowledge;
This is a hybrid position requiring 1-2 day(s)/week of your presence in our office in Bucharest - Monday - Friday. The financial offer will be established on case/case basis.
Ogooga is an online affiliate business, specialising in the gambling and casino sectors.
Our story began in 2016. We recognized a need for a safe and reliable partner to guide players through the ever growing online jungle of casino and betting sites.
At Ogooga we believe the key to our success is an entrepreneurial spirit and smart affiliate strategies. We try to keep it simple and focus our resources on the basics of online marketing. From setting up creative websites, to actively work with sponsored links, search engine optimization and marketing via mobile phones.