The team operates in an agency-type environment working on multiple real estate websites simultaneously. As an SEO Specialist, you will be working on website audits, on-site optimization and local SEO, as well as providing monthly performance reports to our clients. A big plus, though not mandatory, would be the ability to write title tags, meta-descriptions, and basic property and neighborhood descriptions in native-like English.
This is a great role for marketing juniors as you will be given room to grow, train and develop your SEO and copy skills in a friendly, relaxed and professional environment.
This role implies both on-site and remote work, so please consider that you may occasionally be called to work from the Cluj office.
Desired skills and experience:
- Good understanding of SEO guidelines and technical principles;
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in PR, Marketing, Advertising, Communication, Journalism or related fields;
- 6+ months experience in SEO;
- Good command of English; great written English skills are a plus;
- Experience implementing on-page SEO campaigns is a plus;
- Experience with website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, GWT, Web Trends) is a plus;
- Willingness to engage collaboratively in a dynamic, team-oriented, client-first environment;
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM.
- Perform SEO audits for our clients’ sites;
- Work on Local SEO and on-page optimizations for our client business websites;
- Create and optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing;
- Track, report, and analyze website performance;
- Continual development, adherence to, improvement and updates to SEO standards and application of those techniques.
We also offer a competitive benefits package including:
- Highly competitive salary;
- Up to $2000 educational reimbursement plan/calendar year;
- Comprehensive private medical and life insurance plan;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Modern technology, work methods and tools;
- Possibility to participate in various training programs and conferences;
- 30 RON/day meal tickets;
- Frequent internal engagement activities, themed parties & team-buildings.
- Discount plans for fitness centers, restaurants and various service providers.
- Fresh fruit, snacks and coffee in the office;
- Open air terraces, game rooms;
- Access to company vacation condos in the U.S.
Yardi Romania is part of Yardi Systems, Inc., an American company founded in 1984 that has become the leading provider of software solutions for the real estate industry, with over 45 offices and 8000+ employees worldwide. Our development center in Cluj-Napoca, opened in, is the second largest Yardi office in the world – counting over 1200 dedicated professionals with highly diverse skillsets, ranging from software development to data research and analysis, marketing, journalism, consulting, and customer service.
Our success belongs to our employees, who make Yardi Romania an amazing place to work and grow.