Junior Sales Engineer Timisoara
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent)
- Knowledge of Romanian at native level + very good English (Business Proficiency)
- Valid driving license
- Willingness to pursue a long-term career in sales
- Motivation to learn about high technology and become an industry expert
- Proactive attitude and drive to achieve targets
Due to COVID-19 measures, exceptionally, you might be requested to perform the sales office activities and customer visits from home/online.
You will have a chance to develop a deep understanding of our products and sales techniques through extensive training, mentorship, and constant learning and development opportunities!
What will be your responsibilities?
- Developing your product line within your territory
- Generating new leads and identifying opportunities for growth
- Contacting potential and existing clients and building customer portfolio
- Identifying client’s needs and providing technical solutions
- Consulting and negotiating
- Competitive Salary and bonus system
- Extensive sales and technical training
- Clear career path and “promoting from within” culture
- Car, fuel card, laptop, phone
- International environment, open communication and continuous learning
KEYENCE is a multinational Japanese company with a strong presence in the whole world, providing high-tech products such as sensors, microscopes and advanced vision measurement systems. KEYENCE has flourished into a global leader in the industrial automation industry.
We have rapidly expanded to 220 offices in 46 countries and serve over 250,000 customers residing in 110 countries.
We are currently in Forbes #38 Top Most Innovative Companies and Top 50 on the BCG 2018 Value Creators Rankings.
Interested or do you have questions? E-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org