Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• Graduate degree in studies of business administration or information systems
• Business experience in controlling, accounting, management reporting
• Power user experience with management information systems / reporting systems
• Knowledge about the central key performance indicators used within a big company
• International mind set
• Conceptual & analytical skills
• Experience in the coordination of projects
• Comprehensive skills with Excel, Access and VBA programming
• Experience of SAP BW, Oracle Hyperion, Infor MIS Alea represents an advantage
• Collection of business requirements regarding management reports
• Development & maintenance of management reports using a standardized template approach
• Regularly weekly reporting of maintenance activities & status to RISE department in Germany
• Coordination of maintenance activities of at least one other colleague
• Integration of management reports with the central Deutsche Telekom reporting platforms (using standard software tools)
• Conception & maintenance of Excel tools
• Great training opportunities inside a multinational corporation
• Motivational financial package
• A place to develop your career
Deutsche Telekom AG - Deutsche Telekom Business Services S.R.L. - RISE
For consolidated services. We feel as much at home in Bonn as we do in the 50 other countries around the globe where we provide our services. As one of the leading telecommunications providers in Europe, we also have a footprint in the markets in Asia and the United States. We're on our way to become one of the industry's top service companies and want you to help us to get there.
Rise is a companywide reporting shared service – from the annual report to major management reports of finance and HR to special analysis and operative ad hoc reports. It includes not only the report creation but also the management of necessary reporting platforms and processes.
If you want to join this innovative team and take the opportunity to create a new company, apply now.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles