Junior Recruitment Specialist
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Human Resources or Technical field (Preferred)
- 1 year of experience in recruitment (ideally in IT or technical field)
- Strong knowledge of MS Office
- Foreign languages: English (advanced level)
- Affinity for IT industry and good knowledge about technology
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Organized and able to prioritize
- High level of professionalism
- Focused on confidentiality
- Commitment and ownership attitude
- Quick learner, reliable, positive, team player attitude
- Previous experience working within an international recruitment environment
- Previous experience working towards government organisations at national or international level
- Knowledge of additional foreign languages other than English
- Assist in formatting and updating job descriptions and job specifications
- Assist in preparation recruitment materials and posting jobs to appropriate job boards, websites, etc.
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, LinkedIn, job boards, social media etc.
- Attract applicants by placing job advertisements, contacting recommendations, using different methods and job sites
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications
- Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, analyzing responses, verifying references, comparing qualifications to job requirements
- Evaluate applicants by discussing the applicant’s qualifications with senior recruiters and managers
- Conduct preliminary interviews
- Work closely with the candidates to obtain the relevant information/ documents in order to increase the compliance level and be able to present the candidates to customers
- Negotiate offers with the selected candidates
- Receive all internal and external candidates’ applications and search in the database the existence of a previous application which correspond to the mentioned criteria in the candidate’s profile and job description
- Prepare the CVs’ in the necessary format for candidates to be submitted/ included in an offer
- Update the databases, internal reports, candidate files, project files, etc.
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Keep constantly in contact with candidates and share/ obtain relevant information
- Provide feed-back to candidates, regardless of the outcome of the recruitment process
- Participate to team and project meetings
- Provide information to Team Leader and draft weekly reportsParticipate to company/ group and recruitments events (job fairs, conferences, etc.)
SYNTEK GLOBAL is an international consulting company specialized in providing an array of consultancy services, outsourcing solutions and application development services to government and non-government organizations.
SYNTEK GLOBAL is staffed by industry specialized consultants, whom all combine robust theory with practical and applicable experience. Our global reach combined with intimate knowledge and understanding of local markets enables us to offer an international tailored approach to all of our client’s requirements.
Our mission is to deliver the highest quality of consultancy services and to add value to our clients, our employees and our partners. We work with our clients to build the capabilities that enable organizations to achieve sustainable advantage. Together, we can shape the future.