Out of your key responsibilities, you will:
- Validate Purchase Requests according to the Purchasing Strategy for the supported sites/countries within the agreed Service Level
- Amend and change purchase orders with relevant approval as necessary
- Deliver Purchase Orders to suppliers
- Initiate supplier set up and changes on existing suppliers with relevant approval
- Maintain a strong communication with suppliers
- Create Request for Quote (RFQ) and work with suppliers for timely response to quote requests
- Track daily workload according to the working procedure
- Ensure all tasks are carried out in line with indirect procurement policy and strategy
- Provide regular reporting on purchasing activities as required by management
- You will also enjoy:
- A great office and young team, a friendly atmosphere and a multinational environment; Teambuilding and Christmas party events
- Great work-life balance culture
- Performance bonuses according to your results
- Wide range of development and training options (including soft skills and language courses)
- Career path perspective and personal development plan
- Free coffee and fruits to keep you energized but also medical coverage
- Bookster and Benefits Online to enjoy your hobbies
WNS Global Services is a recognized leader in business process outsourcing (BPO).
We deliver value to our customers by bringing operational excellence, deep industry and functional knowledge to critical business processes. Our customers comes from various industries, such us: travel, insurance, financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, distribution and retail.
We will welcome you in a global team and in a friendly work environment where you can professionally evolve. Looking forward meeting you!