Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
We are looking for a talented and energetic sales driven individual with knowledge of financial markets to join our Account Management team within Early Career Program at our company.
As a Junior New Business Sales, you will be working with top-tier professionals at the heart of the world’s leading source of intelligent information for financial businesses and professionals. You will work with some of the biggest clients in financial services, interact with clients almost immediately, and handle increasingly important responsibilities for your regional client base.
With the support of learning opportunities, mentoring and feedback you will build a strong foundation for a career in financial services. We ask that you understand the story clients tell, identify trends and patterns, and speak up if you have new ideas or a different perspective.
YOUR CAREER PATH
As a part of Account Management team, you will participate in an intensive, multi-part program that will have you engaging with clients at Refinitiv. The Early Career Program will introduce you to our clients, solutions, services and business practices.
The Early Career Program lasts for one year, with continuous training and networking opportunities throughout. If you perform well, you may assume increasing responsibilities and be asked to join either the Account Management team or other divisions at Refinitiv.
- Understand all Refinitiv products by being part of Financial & Risk market and work closely with the sales and account management team.
- Drive demand in specific segments and territories through focused client engagement (events, telephone, email & social network campaigns).
- Cultivate leads by assessing the unique opportunities and laying out the value proposition for customers.
- Coordinate, plan and schedule sales meetings and demonstrations with potential customers to bring Refinitiv value to the market.
- Move sales opportunities to contracts by direct discussions with clients.
- Organize events for potential customers in the region.
- Bachelor's or master's degree graduate of year 2018/2019 with the opportunity to work full-time.
- Knowledge of financial markets are highly recommended.
- A well-rounded academic background, with coursework in finance or economics, management or business administration.
- Candidates with CFA diploma or candidates currently on CFA program is an advantage
- Excellent communication, relationship building and organizational skills.
- Fluency in English (spoken and written) is obligatory. IELTS certificate is an advantage.
- Proficiency in analytical skills, ability to work with large amounts of information.
- Internship background is an advantage.
- An aptitude for engaging with clients is a must!
- Ability to work well under pressure and tight deadlines and have the aptitude to synthesize large amounts of information and develop innovative solutions.
- Adaptable, able to manage projects independently and ready to assume a high level of responsibility as a member of a team.
- A great place to work
- Challenging job in an international, ever-changing, dynamic environment
- Intensive training package
- High standards of ethics in the workplace
- Networking opportunities
The Financial and Risk Business of Thomson Reuters is now Refinitiv.
REFINITIV is one of the world’s largest providers of financial markets data and infrastructure, serving over 40,000 institutions in over 190 countries. We provide leading data and insights, trading platforms, and open data and technology platforms that connect a thriving global financial markets community - driving performance in trading, investment, wealth management, regulatory compliance, market data management, enterprise risk and fighting financial crime.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles