Junior .NET Web Developer
The IT Department of UBISOFT is looking for a Junior .NET Web Developer to join a team responsible with designing and developing web applications exposed online to UBISOFT gamers.
As part of our team located in Bucharest, you will contribute in developing high availability and low latency solutions with direct impact on UBISOFT gamers. You will join an experienced team and have opportunities to learn and grow.
We are using mainly the Microsoft technology stack but also client side libraries and frameworks, and as well some AWS products.
- Work as a full-stack developer in an international environment;
- Participate in all project phases: analysis, design, development, testing;
- Interact with project manager, team leader, other developers and testers in order to achieve project goals;
- Learn and use new technologies like .NET Core, React, AWS, etc.
What you’ll bring as experience
- Proven experience as a C# .NET web developer;
- Knowledge of programming paradigms, data structures, SQL;
- Good command of English.
What you'll bring as a colleague
- Sense of humor, positive approach and work well within a team;
- Enthusiasm for learning new and emergent technologies;
- Easily adaptable to change.
Ubisoft Bucharest has been an important pillar for the local gaming industry since 1992, being the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. It has a strong history of contributing to iconic AAA franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, Watch Dogs and Just Dance, and has helped develop a total of over 60 games. Today, the studio is the 2 nd largest Ubisoft studio worldwide and continues to tackle the biggest challenges in gaming and technology, contributing to the creation of new and amazing games.
Why choose Ubisoft Romania?
Through its business units, Ubisoft Romania is defined by three main pillars:
- Production: creates amazing games that have a strong impact on tens of millions of players around the world;
- IT: delivers reliable services and engineers products for Ubisoft’s community of players, game development teams and employees;
- Quality Control: guarantees a smooth and non-interrupted experience by maximizing the quality of the games;
You will have the chance to work with the latest technologies and collaborate with our talented teams from around the world.
We aspire to offer our employees an environment and culture where everyone can thrive. We offer a variety of perks that support physical, emotional and intellectual well-being such as health and benefit packages, opportunities for career development and learning, free access to bikes and a library at your disposal.
Find out more about Ubisoft Romania: https://www.ubisoft.com/en-US/studio/bucharest.aspx
Ubisoft’steam members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown.
If this sounds like you, please apply via our career portal. The application should include your resume, highlighting your experience, education and skills.