Junior Marketing Specialist
- Microsoft Office proficiency;
- Fluent in English;
- Detail-oriented and highly organized;
- Eager to learn and develop new skills;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, proactive and driven team player;
- Problem solving and time management skills .
- At least a year of experience in marketing operations or similar type role (financial industry is a plus);
- Experience in working with a CMS system;
- Basic graphic design skills;
- Build and execute emails, landing pages, newsletters;
- Good understanding of Social Media and Digital trends.
Your future role :
- Support and executes the marketing team activities across entities and industries under supervision;
- Translates content /adaptation of content;
- Sets, communicates and maintains timelines and priorities on every project;
- Follows up on operational and administrative functions to ensure specific projects are delivered efficiently;
- Provides support and assistance in organizing webinars;
- Image adaptations in accordance with the requirements of the end users;
- Adapting various banners in accordance with the requirements of internal brand book;
- Uploading content on official website and social media pages;
- Create landing pages and newsletters;
- Brainstorming and developing ideas for creative marketing campaigns.
Working at TBI:
- Inclusive, supportive and collaborative culture yet with a winning mentality;
- Caring and passionate team;
- Encouragement and environment to make a difference;
- Fun – check out our TBI Bank Instagram and LinkedIn posts in Bulgaria and RomaniaDeep passion for doing the best for our customers, giving them the best lending services.
- Career advancement in leading organization in its industry;
- Working environment based on openness and team work;
- Modern office facility with excellent location (Str. Putul lui Zamfir, nr. 8-12);
- Health subscription at Regina Maria;
- Annual bonus depending on the company's performance at the end of the financial year;
- The benefits of a Fresh Fruits Office Program.
TBI Bank is a consumer, SME and merchants focused phygital lender operating in Bulgaria, Romania, Germany, Sweden, and Poland. We are part of 4finance group, one of Europe’s largest digital consumer lending groups. Through an own network of 300 locations, a variety of digital channels, and a trusted network of over 10 000 merchant locations, TBI Bank has been serving more than 1 million customers. Alone in 2019 we have granted more than 500 000 loans.