Junior IT Helpdesk (with German/ Polish)
Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
What do we expect from you:
- Has basic understanding of common computer hardware and common technical terminology
- Have a logical and customer oriented approach
- Good listening skills – the ability to understand ambiguous information, probe and consolidate into useable data
- You speak good English and German/Polish
- Positive attitude and willines to learn
At CWS we think it's important that there is a personal “touch” and you can find your way in the team. New starters/newcomers are welcome. We don’t only look at the technical qualifications, what is more important for us is a person with the right team player and customer oriented approach. If you have the right mindset, we will ensure that you get the proper training and onboarding. In addition, we are growing and innovating fast, and you need to be able to move with it.
Furthermore your day will consist of:
- Providing Technical Support at the level of Windows operating systems
- Work in close cooperation with our Helpdesk team to ensure that all the tickets are solved.
- Solve tickets or ensure that are correctly forwarded to the correct team in the process
- Assist in Master Data, creating users in AD,
- Is responsible for process execution/documentation
- Is managing the requests received internally to ensure the optimal functionality of the IT infrastructure and business applications
- What do we offer? CWS offers a challenging environment in a dynamic and solid organization with plenty of opportunities for development and growth opportunities. We are a no-nonsense employer where teamwork, service orientation and interpersonal relationships are the driving force.We would like to offer you a good salary, great international colleagues, plenty of room for development and more. Benefits:
- Great and cooperative team (remote and on-site)
- Attractive salary package
- Private health insurance
- Private pension
- Gift vouchers (Christmas and Easter)
- Online library subscription
CWS Global Business Services is a Finance & IT Hub Center that started its journey in may 2019, in the heart of Transylvania, Sibiu, with one employee and now we are over 100 colleagues, in several cities from Romania. We are part of CWS Group company with over 100 years of activity in six solution areas: Hygiene, Floor Care, Fire Safety, Work wear, Cleanrooms, and Healthcare.
CWS Group has over 11,250 employees working at around 130 sites, in 16 European countries, with 43 company-run, high-tech laundries located all over Europe.The Group annual turnover is around € 1.22 billion. The company is working to create a healthier and safer tomorrow, is the CWS vision and one which we are committed to achieving on a daily basis. New standards were set, with sustainable innovations: the concepts of recycling and renting have always been at the heart of our business model. Our holistic system solutions will contribute to improved health, safety and protection in the future. For you, your staff and your customers. Every single day.