Junior Hr Recruiter
We are looking for an ambitious person, full of energy and with a passion for human resurces area, who will be responsible for search, recruitment process and cooperation with our trainers in Romania.
What do we expect from a candidate:
- Good command of English
- Knowledge of MS Office tools (text, spreadsheet, etc)
- Quick reaction on issues, problems and coming up with the solution of it
- Nice to have: experience in candidate search
- Nice to have: experience in organizing training/education process
- Manage the entire flow of our training process (contract negotiation, follow up an agreement, develop the partnership with trainers
- Conduct HR interviews
- Create and manage course schedules
- Create a community of great IT trainers
- Preparing reports for management
- Administration tasks related to the above
- Search for new trainers/contractors
What do we offer:
- Work contract/Service contract, adjusted to your preferences
- Working with the programmer's community
- Working in a dynamic environment with different challenges, which allows developing and grow
- Working in an industry that matters - IT and education
- Being a part of an international environment
- Being a part of the organization that helps people to change their lives, develop
SDA is the largest academy in CEE where we teach programming from scratch and we do it well!
We educate future programmers, enabling start in the IT industry for everyone.
- We started the first courses in 2014,
- We train programmers in 12 countries around Europe and Asia,
- At the moment 300+ students are learning at the Academy,
- Our students learn from 170+ top programmers,
- We work with nearly 200 IT companies that hire our graduates,
- 78% of graduates start new job in 3 months after the course.
Such results can only be achieved by taking care of the high quality of the courses we run, which makes us the market leader.