Junior HR Administrator with French / German
The jobholder will be responsible for the correct and timely HR data processing, according to the project deadlines and to the expected quality. The HR Administration Process Analyst will also interact with the Client on a daily basis via phone and email, ensuring proper resolution of HR-related requests. Another key aspect of the job is the cooperation with other delivery team members, and making sure that all the necessary documentation is up to date.
- Answer client’s calls and emails;
- Process HR Administration requests;
- Provide clarification on HR policies and procedures;
- Manage assigned part of the process according to our methodology and/or agreed plan;
- Update all necessary process documentation [process maps/procedures] within agreed timeframes.
- Bachelor's degree;
- Very good command of English language – spoken and written;
- Very good command of French or German language – spoken and written;
- Attention to detail;
- Good working knowledge of MS Office;
- Strong communication skills;
- Ability to work collaboratively with other team members;
- Willingness to work in a complex and dynamic environment.
Capgemini opened its gates in Iasi in 2009, and since 2017 we have expanded to Suceava. We are working in a young environment, where the desire for knowledge and innovation is constantly growing. We offer IT consulting services for clients from over 40 countries and for our employees continuous personal and professional development.
People matters results count is one of our mottoes and the company plays a key role to ensure that the future lives up to all its promises.