Are you passionate about video games? Do you dream of working in one of the most dynamic industries? Are you skilled enough to handle the big bugs? Join Ubisoft's team of heroes as a Video Game Tester and start your career now!
• Passion for games (knowledge of different game genres, consoles and platforms)
• Very good written English skills
• Keen eye for detail, patience and persistence to perform meticulous testing to ensure accuracy at all times
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Fast learner, creative and proactive
• Reliable, punctual and with a positive attitude
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook);
• No previous work experience is necessary
• As team member of Ubisoft’s Test Department, you will be the main player in a complex process of quality control
• One of your main responsibilities will be to make sure that millions of end-users will enjoy high quality and bug-free products
• You will perform a detective work for the development team by using scientific and logic methods
• You will assure the fact that the product you are responsible of raises itself to the high internal and external standards of the company, by checking that a sum of well-defined criteria are fulfilled
• Computers, video game consoles and controllers will be your main tools for this purpose.
This position is located in Bucharest. Standard working hours are from 9:00 until 18:00, with 1 hour lunch break.
We pride ourselves with a wide range of benefits that you can enjoy:
• We are proud of our games and we would like you to feel the same way - we’ll give you goodies and games letting you choose what you like
• If you’re into sport we’ve got a great gym right into our studio
• Since we value health, you’ll have access to private medical system
• If you get hungry you can use your meal tickets at our local cafeteria or even grab some of the fresh fruits that are available in the office each week
• But most of all, we guarantee you’ll enjoy our atmosphere and working environment.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and Information Technology Department are its driving force.
Come and join our team of over 1400 professionals and help us create highly appreciated interactive entertainment products.