Junior Design Engineer
Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
To further our strategic business growth, we are looking for a passionate Design engineer eager to learn and expand its knowledge.
How the ideal candidate would be?
- Good English speaking and writing skills
- Advanced Diploma of Engineering or equivalent
- Modelling skills for plant layout, piping design and detailing
- Experience with multidisciplinary coordination
- Proficient in the use of 2D and 3D CAD systems such as CAD Matic and Autocad
- Thorough understanding of P&ID’s and PFD’sAvailability to travel for business
- Create systems capable of transporting water, chemicals, pharmaceutical and food products based on the P&ID’s (Process and Instrumentation diagrams) developed together with the client.
- Review the project specifications to define process requirements.
- Meet with the client or other consultants to gain a clearer understanding of what type of design is needed. The plant designer relies on basic engineering, which determine things like flow rate, pressure or other process data, as well as industry codes and clean design principles that help maximize safety and performance of the process line.
- Determine the basic design for the piping system, the piping designer uses CAD modeling software to create a 3D model representation of the system. Based on the 3D model the designer creates 2D drawings and also incorporate any equipment related to the piping, including how the pipes should be connected to these units.
- Create, verify and validate all Material Take Off
- Answer any questions or solve any problems that come up during installation that are related to his design.
TOP reasons why Blue Projects may be a strategic choice:
- International exposure, working with top blue-chip companies as MICHELIN, Kellogg, Carlsberg, IKEA.
- We won consecutively 1st place in the top 100 strongest construction companies in Romania
- Annual financial rewards and salary raises according to a solid and replicable performance appraisal program
- Real career opportunities and advancement perspectives within our supportive teams
- Smart, kind, and open to communication team environment
- Sports and relaxation services and a business health insurance
- Access to Linkedin Learning Platform
- Psychological and well-being services offered by a well-known provider
- Employee Assistance Program
No worries, we are committed to building a proper place to grow talents and potential in our people, maybe your experience would be suitable for this or other roles.
We are warmly encouraging you to apply, you may be the missing piece in our puzzle.
*Still not decided? …. we can have a chat, with no strings attached.
Blue Projects is a unique multidisciplinary and engineering company with high experience in all industry sectors. Our core services include Project Management, Construction Management, Design & Engineering, Commercial Management and Health & Safety Management.
We are a passionate team of professionals that have undertaken the behavioural role of a stakeholder in our clients' business to ensure we are constantly motivated and driven to excellence and deliverance of highest quality.