Junior Content Executive
Our ideal candidate is passionate, authentic, determined, is already a Superbetter and wants to develop his writing skills. Maybe he has a degree in journalism. This, combined with a good knowledge of the betting & gambling domain and a good knowledge of Superbet’s products can bring you to our attention.
As a Junior content executive, you should perform well under deadlines and be detail-oriented.
You will also learn content optimization and brand consistency.
• Proven work experience as a Content Writer (even as a contributor)
• An interest or knowledge of Sport
• Hands-on experience with MS Office and WordPress
• Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
• Familiarity with social media
• Excellent writing skills in Romanian
• Proficiency in the English language
• Attention to detail
• Good organizational and time-management skills
• Collaborate with marketing and design teams to execute content, style and layout
• Create and publish engaging content on and off our properties
• Edit, proofread and improve writers’ posts
• Optimize content according to SEO
• Work within an editorial calendar for all verticals
• Ensure compliance with the law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
• Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw the audience’s attention
Why would you like to work with us:
• We have a people-centric culture that helps you grow in a professional area that you claim suits you best
• We support and encourage a continuous learning environment
• We care about our-people, our-clients, about responsible gambling, about honesty, about the environment & health
• We are generous in rewarding performance
• We have a bunch of benefit programs that will allow you to feel cozy and appreciated within our team.
We will offer you:
• Competitive salary package
• Professional career growth by providing access to trainings and conferences
• Private medical subscription
• Many other internal benefits programs
Superbet is the largest sports betting operator in Romania, with offices in UK, Poland, Austria, Croatia, Serbia, Cyprus, and Malta.
Keeping the ball rolling since 2008, our team now consists of more than 3.500 people who are the major driving forces behind our success.
To stay on top of our game, our plans are big - expand our business in Central and Eastern Europe and increase our market share.
World's largest private equity fund, Blackstone Group, recognized our vision. That's why we received a strategic investment of 175 million euros!