As a Junior Configuration Specialist, you will be part of our Solutions Delivery team, and your role will be to implement Darwin by configuring it to meet our Client specific requirements.
You will go through an intensive training (at the beginning of the role) - and after that, you will be able to configure Darwin, perform testing of configured functionality and help support post launch work for our Clients (Unit Testing, User Acceptance Testing).
You will be closely working with our product Darwin™, a cloud-based global benefits management and employee engagement software, used by some of the world’s most innovative companies.
What will you be doing:
• Configure Darwin functionality and configure simple-medium complex benefits including configuration testing
• Planning, performing and documenting new and existing functionality in accordance to the specifications / requirements and supporting clients and the Project Lead in this activity
• Using data gathering, facilitation and diagnostic skills to design and configure inbound and outbound data interfaces and reports, by using logical rules, drop down menus, filters and custom fields within the system’s interface
• Perform simple interface manipulation and other simple-medium tasks as defined by the Project Lead; Upload data into Darwin (as supplied by the Client)
• Responsible for delivering project tasks given by more senior members of the team and providing estimates on own deliverables
• Work every day in an Agile Environment, using the Kanban methodology
• Demonstrate an understanding of the basic concepts of employee benefits and how these are implemented on Darwin end-end benefit administration processes and interfacing on Darwin
We are looking for a PINK person, with:
• Good verbal and written communication skills in English
• Fast learner with the ability to pick up new tasks quickly
• An eye for detail – good logical and numerical reasoning
• A good understanding of how projects are delivered
• A passion for team work and knowledge sharing
• Good interpersonal and relationship building skills
Would be a plus:
• Any previous IT related activities
• Basic HTML skills
• Good data manipulation skills in Excel
What we offer:
• A yearly budget and the opportunity to build your own flexible benefits package
• Work as part of a geographically distributed team, with colleagues in UK and Singapore
• Fast-paced, agile work environment and the opportunity to work with our impressive clients
Take on this role and develop your career towards benefits administration, configuration and IT consultancy.
Apply here or by sending your English CV at: RecruitmentCluj@thomsons.com
We're looking forward to meeting you! :)
Thomsons Recruitment Team
Founded in 2000, Thomsons Online Benefits is the business behind Darwin™, the leading software for global employee benefits administration. Our mission is to use technology to revolutionise the employee benefits market.
Our 400+ Thomsons People are devoted to helping HR and reward professionals to deliver impactful, cost effective benefit schemes, whilst enabling their employees to engage with their benefits, throughout their lives. We work with the world’s leading employers to maximize the power of Darwin™ in 74 countries and 22 languages.
We use technology to revolutionise the employee benefits market, powered by Thomsons People.
We’re passionate about people - they power the rocket ship that is our DarwinTM software.
If you wish to apply directly please send us your detailed English resume at: RecruitmentCluj@thomsons.com
For more information please visit our website: