As a Junior Configuration Specialist, you will be part of our Solutions Delivery team, and your role will be to implement Darwin by configuring it to meet our Client specific requirements.
You will go through an intensive training (at the beginning of the role) - and after that, you will be able to configure Darwin, perform testing of configured functionality and help support post launch work for our Clients (Unit Testing, User Acceptance Testing).
You will be closely working with our product Darwin™, a cloud-based global benefits management and employee engagement software, used by some of the world’s most innovative companies.
What will you be doing:
• Configure Darwin functionality and configure simple-medium complex benefits including configuration testing
• Planning, performing and documenting new and existing functionality in accordance to the specifications/requirements and supporting clients and the Project Lead in this activity
• Using data gathering, facilitation and diagnostic skills to design and configure inbound and outbound data interfaces and reports, by using logical rules, drop down menus, filters and custom fields within the system’s interface
• Perform simple interface manipulation and other simple-medium tasks as defined by the Project Lead; Upload data into Darwin (as supplied by the Client)
• Responsible for delivering project tasks given by more senior members of the team and providing estimates on own deliverables
• Work every day in an Agile Environment, using the Kanban methodology
• Demonstrate an understanding of the basic concepts of employee benefits and how these are implemented on Darwin end-end benefit administration processes and interfacing on Darwin
• Project support to the Consultants and Lead Consultants on configuration work stream
• Ad-hoc business travel project based when required
We are looking for a PINK person, with:
• 1 – 2+ years of relevant experience in EU projects, IT support or working in projects
• Graduate calibre (preferably in an IT or Business Systems related subject)
• Good verbal and written communication skills in English
• Fast learner with the ability to pick up new tasks quickly
• An eye for detail – good logical and numerical reasoning
• A good understanding of how projects are delivered
• A passion for team work and knowledge sharing
• Good interpersonal and relationship building skills
Would be a plus:
• Good data manipulation skills in Excel
• Basic HTML skills
• Familiarity of project delivery methodologies such as Prince2 would be an advantage
What we offer:
• A yearly budget and the opportunity to build your own flexible benefits package
• Work as part of a geographically distributed team, with colleagues in UK and Singapore
• Fast-paced, agile work environment and the opportunity to work with our impressive clients
Take on this role and develop your career towards benefits administration, configuration and IT consultancy.
Apply here or by sending your English CV at: RecruitmentCluj@thomsons.com
We're looking forward to meeting you! :)
Thomsons Recruitment Team
Thomsons Online Benefits will use the personal data provided in this application to consider your suitability for a role within the organization and to communicate with you. Please find our full privacy notice on our Company Website – https://www.thomsons.com/careers/
Thomsons Online Benefits is a SaaS provider of global employee benefits and employee engagement software. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of Mercer, a global consulting leader in advancing health, wealth and career. Mercer is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan Companies (NYSE: MMC).
There’s nothing ordinary about Thomsons Online Benefits :)
Our passionate PINK culture, benefits expertise, collaborative partner ecosystem and our innovative technology are as extraordinary as our people. Our people, power the rocket ship that is our Darwin™ product – a cloud-based global benefits management and employee engagement software, used by some of the world’s most innovative companies.
500+ Thomsons People are devoted to helping HR and reward professionals to deliver impactful, cost effective benefit schemes, whilst enabling their employees to engage with their benefits, throughout their lives. We work with the world’s leading employers to maximize the power of Darwin™ in over 85 countries and around 25 languages
Thomsons Online Benefits will use the personal data provided in this application to consider your suitability for a role within the organization and to communicate with you. Please find our full privacy notice on our Company Website.
If you wish to apply directly please send us your detailed English resume at: RecruitmentCluj@thomsons.com
For more information please visit our website: