Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• Higher education in progress or finalized
• Minimum 6 months of experience in operational area is preferred
• Strong PC skills in Windows environment and familiarity of Microsoft Office Suite
• Advanced knowledge of English
• Organized person with good attention to details and analytical skills
• Solve chargeback/dispute requests from the processing banks
• Provide support to the end-users and the partners in the chargeback process
• Intermediate communication between partner banks and customers to increase won rates in chargeback process
• Investigate and provide supporting documentation for payment returns
• Assure the good functionality of the refund process
• Gain knowledge in the payments vertical
• Learn all the back-end processes in the online payments
• A dynamic team spirit in an international work environment and exciting growth phase
• Skills and performance based salary and bonus
• Flexible working hours
• Private medical subscription
• Fruits at the office
Avangate powers modern Digital Commerce, finally solving the complexity of online commerce, subscription billing, and global payments for Software, SaaS and Online Services companies. Backed by a proven cloud platform, unmatched expertise and a depth of digital commerce services, Avangate helps digital business leaders drive the fastest path to revenue, maximize the value of every customer, and expand global reach. Overf the most demanding digital businesses in over 180 countries trust Avangate including Absolute Software, Bitdefender, Brocade, FICO, HP Software, Kaspersky Lab.
Avangate has a global reach by being present in key regions:
North America - Corporate: Atlanta, GA Western Europe - HQ: Amsterdam, The Netherlands Eastern Europe - Development, Marketing & Support: Bucharest, RO
Dare. Explore. Innovate
Avangate is the place where people make things happen using their minds, creativity and imagination. We seek daring talent, team spirit and innovation in our employees.