Junior Car Fleet Specialist
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar position / Car Fleet area;
- Driving license;
- At least a medium level of English language;
- Car technical knowledge;
- Good communication skills;
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel);
- Availability to travel (Bucharest & Ilfov);
- Support, coordinate and oversee that all company vehicles available for the transportation of goods or products, operates within rules, procedures, road safety, and conditions approved and implemented;
- Help in improving the efficiency and manage the quality by identifying factors that can reduce the transportation cost for the organization;
- Deliver a high level of support for the other internal departments;
- Responsible for updating and managing all auto files and documents, repairs, periodic inspections, periodic technical inspections, periodical checks.
- Warn users about the terms of car revisions or mandatory visits;
- Monitor and maintain all safety rules and regulations related and applied to the vehicle fleet;
- Registrate statistical reports, files, and relevant records related to maintenance, repairs, depreciation, mileage, etc; - Ensuring the take-over and transport of motor vehicles to car service institutions, RAR - Romanian Auto Registry, insurance companies, investigations, periodical checks, auto repairs, etc;
- Perform actions for registration of car documents, car registration license plates, obtaining duplicate registration documents and other necessary documents related to the car flee;
- Responsible for issuing all types of insurance documents for the company's vehicles;
- Record and monitor the validity periods for insurance policies, road taxes, and periodical technical inspections.
- Car insurance procedures - maintain relations with insurance companies and service providers involved in the process of opening claim files, accident reports.
- Prepare the necessary documents and ensure the completion of the repair process in optimal conditions.
- Ensures that road traffic information and new traffic regulations are brought to the attention of car users in due time.
Superbet is the largest sports betting operator in Romania, with offices in the UK, Poland, Austria, Croatia, Serbia, Cyprus, and Malta.
Keeping the ball rolling since 2008, our team now consists of more than 4,000 people who are the major driving forces behind our success.
To stay on top of our game, our plans are big - expand our business in Central and Eastern Europe and increase our market share.
World's largest private equity fund, Blackstone Group, recognized our vision. That's why we received a strategic investment of 175 million euros!