- higher education, technical specialization is an advantage
- minimum 1-year similar experience
- good knowledge of SAP
- knowledge of PC: MS Office
- advanced knowledge of English
- knowledge of German - an advantage
- good communication and negotiation skills
- ability to work according to deadlines and under pressure
- outgoing, engaged, and open-minded personality with a hands-on mentality
- willingness to travel occasionally
- Negotiating with suppliers of raw materials, materials, and services on prices, quality, and contractual facilities
- concluding procurement contracts
- maintaining partnerships and correspondence with external and internal suppliers
- operational purchases and entering them into SAP, monitoring orders
- identifying suppliers, evaluating traditional suppliers, and proposing alternative suppliers
- monitoring, analyzing, and reporting on procurement activity
- actively working on and improving internal purchasing data quality
- checking the documents related to the launched supply orders (invoices, quality, and compliance documents)
- opportunity to work in a modern, professional, organized work environment.
- attractive salary package (salary, bonuses, and other benefits)
- transport to and from work provided
- access to professional development programs
Alu Menziken Extrusion a company of Montana Tech Components.
Alu Menziken Extrusion AG is a technology partner for complex extrusion press products which fulfill the highest demands on alloy characteristics, tolerances, and surfaces. Our services comprise application-engineering, production, and logistics. Alu Menziken Extrusion enjoys a reputation in the industry of being a niche provider that operates quickly and flexibly, and that is concentrated on specification-based applications in five divisions: Pneumatics, Automotive, Industry & Commerce, Construction, and Precision Machining. To our customers in various industries, where precision-engineered products are critical, we act as a direct-sales manufacturer with stocking warehouse capabilities, offering the shortest lead-time as possible. Alu Menziken AG encompasses Alu Menziken Extrusion in Switzerland, Alu Menziken Euromotive in Austria and Alu Menziken SRL in Mediesu Aurit, Satu Mare county, Romania. We strongly believe in our people and found our success investing in them, in their skills, abilities, and potential. We believe in teamwork and continuous development as a key factor on the way to performance. The “right person in the right place” is one of our HR’s values, therefore we encourage talent and diversity of opinion and expression. At Alu Menziken, everyone can find not just a job, but an opportunity to build a proper career path, a way to assert and achieve full potential. We appreciate and focus, through all our actions, on quality and professionalism, performance and equal opportunities.
If you share our values, projects, goals, and ambitions, you can be part of our team!