Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
- Previous experience of minimum 2-3 years in industrial procurement, in a FMCG company
- Excellent negotiation skills;
- Ability to prioritize, organize and work with short deadlines, including with limited supervision;
- Meticulous, self-motivated and ambitious;
- Professional attitude;
- Critical-thinking, problem-solving & analytical skills;
- Strong communication skills, emotional intelligence, active listening skills;
- Good level of Excel;
- Strong moral values: ethics, trust, responsibility, passion etc.
- Continuous/quick learning;
- Ability to share knowledge and the capacity work with a cross-functional teams
- Bachelor’s degree (Economic or Legal background; diploma in purchasing will be an advantage)
- Fluent in both Romanian & English; French will be considered as advantage.
- Play a key role in developing and implementing local purchasing strategies and regular benchmarking of assigned commodities to achieve market price and exceed material performance target.
- Purchasing Negotiation strategy - Determine the market inquiry tools adapted to the category strategy. Prepare and facilitate the negotiation process with suppliers. Respond to both Regional and Global initiatives ensuring interaction with other staff functions and countries and contributing to data collection requests worldwide from global category teams and other areas. Contribute on the local business plan deployment to meet or exceed the material performance target. Discuss new technology/product applications with suppliers, meet all product launch plans & development.
- Develop supply base to best in class for Quality, Service, Delivery, Price & Technology and recommend world class suppliers, service & delivery Acquire full and complete understanding of the various commodities and local market.
- Analysis & Decision-making - Select suppliers and improve their performance (reliability of supply, quality, services, costs,innovation); Prepare reports related to Lactalis Group purchasing activity, as needed.
- Purchasing Category Management - Define the category purchasing strategy according to internal needs and requirements in coherence with the structure and patterns of suppliers’ market.
- Purchasing Cost management - Identify all costs levers related to an item/category to control, forecast and reduce them.
- Budgeting and controlling - Forecast and estimate purchasing costs to help business to control its margin. Manage purchasing performance through Group defined KPIs; Monitor supplier capacity, planning and supporting operational departments; manage commercial changes – price updates and maintain data.
- Strategic Thinking - Provide a systematic perspective on strategic issues and leverages them to articulate and give a clear vision of the future.
- Assist the Purchasing Managers or Director where necessary.
ABOUT LACTALIS GROUP
Lactalis Group is number 1 dairy group in the world, number 1 dairy and cheese group in Europe, number 1 milk collector in Europe and number 1 cheese producer in Euro. Its over 80 years of experience is backed up by a professionalism that is expressed in its vast range of products adapted to the expectations of consumers around the world. The group now employs 80,000 people and owns more than 230 industrial plants in 43 different countries. Headquartered in Laval, western France, the company reported sales of $17 billion in 2015. Learn more at www.lactalis.fr.
ABOUT LACTALIS GROUP ROMANIA
In Romania, Lactalis Group is a leader of the Romanian Dairy Market. We are operating the business in Romania through 4 major organizations: Albalact, Dorna Lactate, Parmalat Romania and Covalact, and 10 legal entities, currently involved in an integration process at a country level. We have more than 2100 employees working all over the country for an impressive portfolio of well-known brands in 5 plants and a distribution warehousing structure developed across the country.
Compania aceasta caută candidați cu un anumit set de abilități. Acest test îl va ajuta pe angajator să aleagă cea mai potrivită persoană pentru job. Testul va fi în engleză sau în limba străină pentru care aplici și e posibil să conțină și un scurt video test.
Îl poți completa acum sau oricând în următoarele 24 de ore. Vei găsi linkul către test și în contul tău. Întrebările se vor schimba de fiecare dată când accesezi linkul.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles