- University/Masters’ degree (business/economics or engineering school)
- Fluent English
- Good Excel & PowerPoint knowledge
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to manipulate and extract data
- Good communication skills, a good ability to interact, support and communicate with stakeholders
- Open and adaptive to the changing environment and needs of the business
- Strong methodical mindset to ensure accuracy of metrics and adherence to deadlines
- Performance monitoring for Europe region for Strategic Accounts (SA), Country Targeted Accounts (CTA) and Segments
- Provide regular (monthly/quarterly) sales reporting supporting growth. Analyses will include: SA, CTA and segments’ sales performance - order intake, pipeline, comparison versus year -1, targets, forecast etc.
- Analysis along two main dimensions: business units and geographies
- Reporting on strategic business development initiatives
- Other analyses as required by Europe Regional Leader for SC&S
- Support and preparation for the quarterly business reviews
- Other Ad-hoc reporting as required
- Support and analysis for the Handshake process between Countries, Segments & BUs: provide support in preparation of the Handshake process and analysis of the Handshake output file
- Full support to the European Regional Leader during the period of the Handshake process in Q3/Q4
- Provide extracts and analyses of the Handshake output for the region to assess Targets, resource structure and plans of the countries with respect to SAs and CTAs
- Support in the animation of different communities (Segment, countries etc.) and organisation of events and content: building the list of members, scheduling webinars, monitoring the participation, launch the satisfaction survey, consolidate the survey results
- Business value proposition deployment
- Analysis following the quarterly customer survey for Strat Accounts in Europe Operations
- Other projects that may be required to be delivered from time to time
Schneider Electric is the global specialist in energy management and automation. With revenues of €26.6 billion in FY2015, our 185,000 employees serve customers in over 100 countries, helping them to manage their energy and process in ways that are safe, reliable, efficient and sustainable. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Our connected technologies will reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives.
At Schneider Electric, we call this Life Is On.
Find out more about Schneider Electric at www.schneider-electric.com.