Junior Bullion and Treasury Dealer
If you truly value:
- Proportionate recognition to efforts made and results achieved;
- Learning something new every day in a dynamic environment;
- Happiness at work - Tavex has been awarded by its members “Europe’s best employer”, multiple times;
- To be valued by your clients and colleagues because you are a trained professional;
- To be part of a Champions League finals team.
No experience in the field needed! Tavex believes that people are the most valuable asset and would hire and train you, even without previous experience, as long as you:
- Are Self – disciplined – can get a lot done without needing to be supervised;
- Have the ability to work with numbers and database analysis;
- Are passionate about capital markets and the global macroeconomic processes;
- Rush to work – because you love it, not because you are late;
- Are responsible, self-driven and adaptive person;
- Being in the process or having a Bachelor’s degree;
- Are fluent in English.
- Help in establishing Tavex, as the leader on the gold and currency market in Romania;
- Currency trading and quotation of the wholesale operations;
- Consulting customers on gold investments;
- Management of all currencies and gold physical stock;
- Preparation of invoices, reports, bank payments and other administrative documentation.
- Transparency, open relations, family values and ethics;
- Gross salary 5100 RON. A monthly bonus sized by the profit and personal performance (680 RON gross after prime period of training);
- Sign-up bonus 5100 RON after the completion of the training until the sixth month;
- Annual bonus based on analysis of individual performance;
- Dynamic work in a young and ambitious team;
- An environment that promotes personal and professional development.
Tavex is a subsidiary of the Scandinavian Tavid Group – the leading bullion dealer in Nortern and Southeastern Europe and a cutting-edge financial institution. We have been operating for more than 30 years, in over 10 countries. We opened our first office in Bucharest in September 2019 and so far we have three offices in the capital – Afi Cotroceni, Sun Plaza and Mega Mall. Tavex has been awarded AoN’s Best Employer multiple times, as well as numerous work environment recognitions, such as: BigSEE, A Design, German Design – all first prizes. We aim to be the leader in all we do, from recruiting to remuneration, from investment gold to currency exchange, from customer service to workspace.