Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
-University Degree or University students in last year of studies, preferably in economics;
-Excellent communication skills;
-Very good listening skills and problem solving attitude;
-Very good English command;
-MS Office knowledge;
-Strong customer focus;
-Team player spirit;
-Acceptance of working in shifts, with a full-time labor contract.
- Answers all incoming calls and e-mails received through Call Center within the established working hours;
- Provides complete information in due time, by phone or by e-mail, about products and services to Bank’s existing and potential customers;
- Processes customers’ requests at the same time;
- Identifies customers’ needs for Bank’s products and services;
- Sells full range of products and services via phone and e-mail;
- Actively solves customers’ demands and requests, assuring customers’ satisfaction;
- Executes accurate transactions in real time, at customer’s order;
- Recording and forwarding clients’ complaints to the relevant Bank’s departments, in order to ensure satisfaction of customers’ needs;
-Performs other call center specific activities.
Garanti Bank is part of the financial-banking group Garanti Romania, which brings together Garanti Leasing (the brand under which the company Motoractive IFN SA operates) and Garanti Consumer Finance (the brand under which Ralfi IFN operates).
Garanti Bank is held by Turkiye Garanti Bankasi AS (TGB), Turkey’s second largest private bank. TGB is a universal bank with leading presence in all business lines. The bank serves more than 14 million customers in corporate, commercial, SME, and consumer segments offering fully integrated financial services. The Spanish financial group Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria (BBVA) is the majority shareholder of TGB. Garanti Bank Romania offers a series of quality products and services for all business segments: retail, SME and corporate.
Present in Romania since 1998, the bank has developed a solid portfolio of clients and expanded its national presence through branches and alternative channels, reaching an extended network of 84 branches and over 300 intelligent ATMs that can be used by anyone, not just bank customers, for transactions with or without cards. Garanti Bank was awarded in 2016 by world-renowned magazine Global Finance, as “Best Consumer Digital Bank in Romania”.
The distinctions were granted within the “2016 World's Best Consumer Digital Banks in Central and Eastern Europe Competition”.
For more information, please visit www.garantibank.ro