Junior Auditor - Start date September 2022
Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
As a recruitment process, you will first discuss with our HR team about the roles available, their initial differences but also career paths, about your interests and we will find together the right fit.
Mazars is looking for new colleagues to join our team starting with September 15th, 2022, for the following positions: Junior Auditor and Junior Financial Auditor.
All recruitment steps have some perks for you:
- During the HR interview - we will have a career conversation, helping you identify what role is best for you based on your development plans
- An online assessment center - we will share a 1:1 improvement feedback
- Meeting the business managers in interview - you will get to network and ask all your questions about how we do things
- Graduate in Economics, Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or you are a final year student
- Have a basic knowledge of accounting
- Previous working experience is not mandatory
- Excellent communication skills in English language
- Have good skills for working with MS Office
- Desire to develop a career in Audit
- To participate in rendering services according to client’s requirements and specific business
- To understand, review and analyze the accounting documents of our clients
- To offer administrative assistance to the audit team
- To work at the client's premises
- Competitive salary package
- Regional, national, and international exposure
- Full-time job (undetermined contract)
- Full medical coverage
- Lunch vouchers
- Books delivered at your door, by Bookster
- Arriving in a new company and understanding its practices is not always easy, especially when it’s your first experience. Therefore, from the onset at Mazars you can count on the advice of a mentor
- Juniors receive: study leave, pre-exam training and financial support towards course and exam fees (ACCA, CECCAR, CAFR)
- Unlimited access to online courses (Mazars U, LinkedIn learning, in house trainings)
- All candidates receives a personalized feedback
Come and write the rest of (y)our story with us – you’ll make friends along the way too.
You don’t join Mazars by coincidence, you choose Mazars: a global school of excellence where you will be challenged to develop and grow. Because our people determine our success, not everyone makes the cut. Progression is tied to education, empowering you to match your career to your aspirations both within and outside our firm. With our track record of uninterrupted growth, our people play a central role in what Mazars and our clients do next. We expect your contribution and reward your ingenuity. Come and write the rest of (y)our story with us – you’ll make friends along the way too. Mazars, the smart choice.
You’ll never have a second chance to start your career
But you can continuously challenge yourself to grow. Why stop learning when you leave the traditional classroom behind? Mazars is your professional business school. Our very own Mazars University will help you develop your technical and leadership skills, while making sure you are fully equipped for tomorrow and every stage of your professional journey. With 90+ countries, you will gain international exposure early on.
We are a talent incubator, allowing each of our people to reveal their best and progress rapidly. We provide you with a diversity of experiences: prestigious clients, a variety of sectors and different types of missions. Choosing Mazars means being in the driver’s seat and designing the career you want from the start to later on in your career.
It’s never just about the work
At Mazars, you make friends for life. For us, work is meant to be fun. By joining, you will experience a truly human and international adventure thanks to our accessible management style and permanent feedback & coaching culture.
With us, you will be given the space to suggest, to create, to test and to fail. We want you to be your true self whatever your background, culture and generation. You’ll see, we’ll stay connected even if you leave the firm.
Free thinking is a profession
What will tomorrow’s workplace look like? With our people, we pioneer new ways of working, always keeping our finger on the pulse to respond to our new generations’ aspirations and tomorrow’s reality. We care for our people’s psychological safety and give you the flexibility to manage your time and where you work from. Our modern workspaces foster creativity and innovation.
We help our people develop a true sense of purpose beyond their day-to-day through solidarity and sustainability initiatives, but also because as auditors and advisors we play a public interest role. We value independence, open-mindedness and looking to the future.
Don’t wait. Act.
At Mazars we are ambitious and always up for a challenge. We put people before processes: empowering you to lead, innovate and be an entrepreneur. In light of the transformations hitting all areas of business, this is the right time for you to come and tell us what we need to do. If you are looking for a career where you can truly have a say and an impact, Mazars is the right place for you.