The Regional Audit Delivery Centres (RADC) were developed to support Audit and Assurance engagement teams with the completion of Audit processes and engagement support administrative activity as part of the wider Audit Transformational Change Programme. The RADC’s are designed to support teams across the engagement lifecycle of an audit process through performing standard audit tasks in work packages and providing a range of support services to reduce the levels of administrative work placed on practitioners. The RADC’s supports more efficient and cost-effective working practices, whilst ensuring quality standards are maintained and improved. The activity undertaken within the Centres will evolve as they become embedded into the audit life cycle and as Deloitte Way Workflows are launched and implemented.
The success of Audit Transformation is reliant on effective change management at all levels in Member Firms and you will play a pivotal role in influencing and transforming how audit work is undertaken in the future at a Global level. You will be part of a Team that will contribute to developing best practice and be key in driving continuous improvement within the Centres.
This role provides an exciting opportunity to work in an International organisation in our Audit Delivery Centre in Bucharest. This role is key in supporting our Member Firm Client Facing Teams with the execution and delivery of our audit engagements.
The work you will undertake is pivotal in supporting the business to drive through improving effectiveness in the end to end process. You will be working as part of a team working on distinct activities that form part of the end to end audit process and will be supported by experienced and highly skilled practitioners.
You will be working within set processes, procedures and guidelines, therefore the role requires a high level of accuracy and attention to detail with a core focus on delivering a great service. Your role will be to deliver efficient, reliable and cost-effective activities in support of our engagement teams and to deliver these at a high quality and standard. We foster a culture of continuous improvement so we will rely on you to work with your team to suggest best practice initiatives that can benefit your stakeholders and the customer. You will have the opportunity to develop and advance both your technical and soft skills through our structured training and development plans.
To qualify for the role you must have:
• University student of any faculty (Bachelor’s or Master’s studies);
• Previous experience is desirable and will be taken into consideration if no higher level of education.
• Fluent in English (knowledge of other languages will be an asset);
• Interested in Audit;
• Good analytical skills;
• A systematic approach to work and ability to prioritize workload under pressure;
• Attention to detail, with a sense of responsibility and delivery of results;
• Good communication skills;
• Good command of the Microsoft Office package (mainly Excel and Word);
• Able to work in a team and be proactive;
• Interested in an international business environment and professional development
• Demonstrate a commitment to developing yourself.
As an Audit Analyst, your responsibilities include:
• Performing selected audit activities as part of the delivery of high-quality audits of financial statements. Audit activities will be performed for various national and international companies and institutions, in accordance with local accounting standards;
• Pre-processing of information (financial data, accounting records and financial statements, etc.) necessary for each audit phase - audit planning, testing procedures and audit finalization;
• Preparing audit documentation in Deloitte audit software using templates to support the audit teams based out at client locations under the guidance of experienced colleagues.
• Using proven Deloitte audit methodologies and developing an understanding of the Deloitte Way.
• Participating in a customized training program as well as coaching by others to become more independent and acquire technical know-how.
• Interacting with your team and team leader about data and information issues to ensure accuracy and high standard of work.
• Delivering and executing your work to the highest standard, taking ownership for your allocated tasks and completing them within stated timelines.
• Understanding and following Deloitte policies and complies with personal and other independence requirements set by regulatory bodies and Deloitte policies relating to engagement/ project acceptance, relationships with the client.
• Acting with honesty and integrity in all areas of activity. Understanding expectations and demonstrating personal accountability for keeping performance on the track.
• Identifying and embracing our purpose and values and puts these into practice in your professional life.
• Understanding how your daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business.
Expected START date: September 2019
Deloitte in Romania is the one of the leading professional services organizations in the country, providing services in four professional areas ‑ audit and risk services, tax, consulting and financial advisory services. Deloitte in Romania is an affiliate of Deloitte Central Europe, an organization devoted to excellence in providing professional services and advice, focused on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries, with access to the deep intellectual capital of more than 200,000 people worldwide.