Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
- Fresh or recent graduate: Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Finance, Cybernetics
- A strong numerical mindset
- Good or advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Practical understanding of databases and SQL, ability to work with large data sets
- Strong analytical skills, attentive to details, organized person
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Professional and collaborative attitude
- English language - advanced level
- Participate to the portfolio evaluation in the pre-acquisition stage
- Analyze, evaluate and interpret financial portfolio's characteristics agreed with Investment Manager
- Cash flow modelling
- Investment committee memorandum material preparation
- Evaluate the existing debt purchase portfolio and generate suggestive reports, comparative studies and data interpretation
- Prepare statistic reports in accordance with priorities agreed with Investment Manager
- Develop predictive quantitative studies regarding the unpaid debts collection processes
- Collaborate with stakeholders (Operations, IT) in order to generate relevant reports for the collection processes
Top Factoring is an important player in the debt collectors’ market, managing an important portfolio of clients, which consists of telecommunication companies, banks, utility providers, etc. Our company offers high quality financial services and it is committed to ensure an intelligent management of unpaid debts.
We are leaders of the national debt collection market. We have reached this position because we realize that a company’s employees represent its most important resource. By joining the Top Factoring team you can benefit from a professional working environment and a chance of developing a sustainable career.